Home

NCAA Football 10: Will Have Create a School?

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10: Will Have Create a School? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-19-2009, 10:40 PM   #57
Pro

OVR: 26
Re: CAS is in?!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
yanks try again, i've seen the box with my own eyes and held it in my hands. I don't think EB and GS would put them out on display if it wasn't legit. Typos do happen in life so get over it and CAS is not a waste of space given how many people have said they want it back
You tell em moylan! hahaha I thank it's about 50/50 on who wants it back and who doesn't want it back

Old 04-19-2009, 10:46 PM   #58
Rookie

ChiSox05's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmanj
Normally, we would have people correct you on this and tell you "oh but WKU will be in the Sun Belt in 10, not indy." While that is true, thanks to custom conferences you can allign it to where WKU sends their happy arses right back to the Indies and then out of FBS football! Your only dilema becomes, what other Indy to you put in the Sun Belt if it only makes you "exchange" teams instead of just taking one out and throwing it into Indy.
Hmm I wasnt aware they were moving, when you say 10 do you mean that version of the game or the season after next?
Old 04-19-2009, 10:58 PM   #59
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiSox05
Hmm I wasnt aware they were moving, when you say 10 do you mean that version of the game or the season after next?
WKU is a part of the Sunbelt conference in football starting 2009(real life 2009).

in the dynasty video that they release April 9th, it was showed that they are not in the independent conference in NCAA 10 either.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 04-19-2009, 10:59 PM   #60
MVP

OVR: 25

If this is true, then they better have included FCS logos. I would rather have my team actually included, but EA doesn't seem to be to worried about the FCS teams. So at LEAST give us the FCS logos for every team. Or let us import our own. If I can't make App. St. then CAS is still worthless to me. Don't let me down for a 5th straight year EA.
Old 04-19-2009, 11:00 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 6

You mean the KSU wildcats and the qb being kevin glenn[/quote]

yeah sorry i mixed up the mascots. kevin glenn yes he played for the blue bombers. i didnt mean to bore the trolls on the forums here with my inaccuracies. didnt want to drone on about my college years. someone asked what the colors were so i put a pic in. sorry for waisting everybodys time with fluff. horrible to have fluff or a backstory.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2009, 11:20 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 11
NICE!!!
Old 04-20-2009, 12:34 AM   #63
Rookie

shad_moss93's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NCAA Football 10: Will Have Create a School?

I wonder whats so revolutionary about Create-a-School mode. Hopefully its more customization options.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:45 AM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: NCAA Football 10: Will Have Create a School?

^They re-introduce everything as revolutionary. At least it's in there this year... thank God. Honestly, this is a huge step forward. Or backward... depending on hwo you look at it... but it's a good thing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »