Home

NCAA Football 10 Videos: Team Builder Tutorials

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Videos: Team Builder Tutorials within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2009, 09:02 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 25
Re: NCAA Football 10: Team Builder Tutorial!

If you a-holes crash their servers on release day I will be very upset. I gotta have me some App. St.!
Old 04-24-2009, 09:02 PM   #34
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

The *only* thing I didn't see on the roster editing page was home state/towns for players. Even still, I am very much ready for this game.
Old 04-24-2009, 09:06 PM   #35
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmac1016
OMT, when do you expect the Team Builder website to be up?
I would love to know this as well. I can't wait to start shaping up my teams
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2009, 09:07 PM   #36
Pro

TrevJo's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
The *only* thing I didn't see on the roster editing page was home state/towns for players. Even still, I am very much ready for this game.
Question about that: On NCAA 09, after a player isn't a freshman anymore, I can't find anywhere that their home state/town is listed. Does that data even get stored for the player's whole career, or does it only exist with the prospect rank/grade data?
Old 04-24-2009, 09:14 PM   #37
vs. the World

frankplastictrees's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
Holy ****
Heh...my reply as well. This has the potential to be the most addictive and fun feature ever in a football game. I can now resurrect the Wichita St. football program. I can't even put into words how freaking excited I am now.
Old 04-24-2009, 09:18 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
If you a-holes crash their servers on release day I will be very upset. I gotta have me some App. St.!
I know how you feel! I believe they said that they're going to open the website a little bit before release date though so you can start creating the teams and have them ready to go for when you get the game. Hopefully that will allow them to judge how the servers are going to handle the load when the game does get released and people who don't know about the feature beforehand start jumping on and creating teams.
Old 04-24-2009, 09:27 PM   #39
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by munson11
I know how you feel! I believe they said that they're going to open the website a little bit before release date though so you can start creating the teams and have them ready to go for when you get the game. Hopefully that will allow them to judge how the servers are going to handle the load when the game does get released and people who don't know about the feature beforehand start jumping on and creating teams.
Yea, I think allowing us to create teams beforehand will certainly help with the bandwidth. If my Gamestop does a midnight release then I can definitely download my team(s) before a ton of people log on and potentially cause problems.
Old 04-24-2009, 09:28 PM   #40
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

well i know what i'm doing tomorrow, watching the draft and working on logos for my CAS teams. I'd like to know a little more about the 12 team limit. Does that mean 12 teams per profile kind of like how it was a certain of custom songs per profile? I wish we could just create as many as we wanted because that would really add interesting replay value if you could basically get rid of most of the teams in the game and replace them with 1aa schools so you can kind of have a 1aa dynasty (w/o a playoff of course).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »