Home

official CAS/Teambuilder questions thread

This is a discussion on official CAS/Teambuilder questions thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2009, 10:26 PM   #73
Rookie

mistershadez's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: official CAS/Teambuilder questions thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by miami01
How many alternates can we have?
RK on the Teambuilder video said 4 uni's and 2 helmets....so that's one alt for home and away.

South Carolina Gamecocks
| Atlanta Falcons | Golden State Warriors
Old 04-26-2009, 10:29 PM   #74
Pro

Buke14's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
you don't have Xbox live gold or you don't have a way to connect your 360 to the internet at all?

all you would need is a silver account, which is free. as for transferring it to your xbox from your PC directly, I doubt it.

I don't know of a way to connect to Xbox Live using my laptop. I don't use a router, I use a internet card.
Old 04-26-2009, 10:37 PM   #75
Banned

OVR: 5

omt, is there a way for us to edit an existing teams jersey or create a new one? id like to "update" LSU's jerseys. maybe create an all purple uni. maybe new helmet logo.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2009, 11:01 PM   #76
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrenw74
omt, is there a way for us to edit an existing teams jersey or create a new one? id like to "update" LSU's jerseys. maybe create an all purple uni. maybe new helmet logo.
from what we know so far you'd have to create a new LSU and then replace them with the original. you can assign your created team to play in LSU's stadium and the announcers should say Louisanna State not sure if they would say LSU though
Old 04-27-2009, 12:25 AM   #77
Rookie

ehovUOfan's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
from what we know so far you'd have to create a new LSU and then replace them with the original. you can assign your created team to play in LSU's stadium and the announcers should say Louisanna State not sure if they would say LSU though
OMT did say that if you name a team exactly like a real team, the announcers will say that full name.
Old 04-27-2009, 03:06 AM   #78
Rookie

Pheud's Arena

OVR: 6

Sorry I havent watched the videos(too lazy,ha) but if we were to create an alternate uniform for a existing school, would we be able to to use the teams stadium, along with the name of the school?

Example: I want to give Marshall an all black with green trim/green numbers uniform to replace their all white away uniforms.To make it more realistic, I would also have to make the all green uniform, the green/white uniform, and the white/green uniform along with the green helmets, white helmets, and the all black uniform. Would I have to name the team Marshall University and play in some random generic stadium, or could I have them play at Joan C. Edwards Stadium like in real life?

Sorry if I kind rambled...3Am and studying for finals.My brain is fried.

Thanks!

Lets go V-C-U!!(And to make it clear, I have been a VCU hoops fan since 2007...no bandwagon for me, thank you very much!)
Old 04-27-2009, 03:41 AM   #79
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheud
Sorry I havent watched the videos(too lazy,ha) but if we were to create an alternate uniform for a existing school, would we be able to to use the teams stadium, along with the name of the school?

Example: I want to give Marshall an all black with green trim/green numbers uniform to replace their all white away uniforms.To make it more realistic, I would also have to make the all green uniform, the green/white uniform, and the white/green uniform along with the green helmets, white helmets, and the all black uniform. Would I have to name the team Marshall University and play in some random generic stadium, or could I have them play at Joan C. Edwards Stadium like in real life?

Sorry if I kind rambled...3Am and studying for finals.My brain is fried.

Thanks!
I'll give you a pass cause it's late and you're studying, but seriously I just answered this two posts up. from everything we know right now when you create a new team you assign them any stadium that exists in the game
Old 04-27-2009, 06:37 AM   #80
Pro

brza37's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
Anyone can use the app. We're hoping it might get some people who otherwise wouldn't have gotten the game to pick it up and use the teams they have created.
Thanks for the feedback. This is huge. I really wasn't planning on getting NCAA this year but thanks to team builder I'm considering picking it up. Can't wait to try it out.

Commissioner of Sim Madden League Europe. Established league for sim players in Europe. Join here:
SML - Europe PS4 Madden Online Franchise

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »