Home

Which college has the most loyal fans?

This is a discussion on Which college has the most loyal fans? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-30-2009, 03:25 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Which college has the most loyal fans?

football is the only sport that matters
Old 04-30-2009, 03:26 PM   #58
Banned

Brnto4life's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE
Nebraska. They have nothing else in regards to sports, so they pour all their energy into the Huskers.
Last time I checked, baseball is typically solid in Lincoln. As for loyal fans, I would have to go with Nebraska as well.

For the people saying A&M, that's a funny one. Aggies are "loyal" because they are so delusional and still consider themselves to be an elite program. There's a HUGE difference between loyalty and stupidity.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:32 PM   #59
Pro

Lava's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
Yeah, its funny how the hardcore gamers don't like Season Showdown, but this thread is already 5 pages of people claiming they have the best fans. You'll get to prove it with NCAA 10!
It's not that we don't like the idea of being able to support your team in-game, it's that there are so many things that would enhance the fundamental experience much moreso than this, and that we would prefer you spend your time on.

I'm not going to list the things that could/should have been worked on instead since I haven't seen much of 10 or played it, and don't know if they've been addressed/to what extent, but I'm sure you know what they are.

Last edited by Lava; 04-30-2009 at 03:34 PM.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:40 PM   #60
Rookie

userLoser's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureVol
SEC fans by far have the best fans....No doubt.. Specifically...The SEC East (with props to Bama and LSU) I mean you look @ the game attendance and everytime Gameday goes to a SEC school...(about every other week or when they are not @ OU ridin their package) no doubt in my mind the SEC everybody else..is just there..lol

Sure, just ask Phil Fulmer and Randy Sanders how "loyal" those UT fans are.........
Old 04-30-2009, 03:42 PM   #61
Rookie

Nebraska has a good volleyball tradition too. Gotta give the ladies some props
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2009, 03:54 PM   #62
Rookie

I've never been a hardcore fan of any team in D-1, so I'm not sure who I'll pick as a favorite team. Never had a team growing up and picking a team this late in life would just label me as somebody jumping on the bandwagon =P. I love college football, but where I am we have the Bison and that is good enough for me, so they're my team.

As for the the most loyal fans, I would have to go with Nebraska. You can make an argument for South Carolina and a couple other teams, but come on--selling out every home game since 1962??? How can you compete with that?
Old 04-30-2009, 04:19 PM   #63
Pro

OVR: 16

LMFAO at ND having the most loyal fans. They are so delusional, its hilarious. And they are alittle on the bandwaggon side.

Ohio State-LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are so many people on the Ohio State bandwaggon as well. Sure, they got 95000 at a spring game, but that doesnt mean anything in terms of loyal. Oh and how can you consider a fanbase loyal when there team has unloyal players on it. That god damn miserable excuse of a player and lieing SOB and traitor Justin Boren is extremely unloyal. He transfers out of a school to the schools biggest rival, and his reasoning is family values. HAHA!!!!!!!! Thats why the other transferees said that the family values are amazing with RR, and the players say that too.

SEC schools and loyal fans are complete antonyms. I have never seen so much fake fans in my life!!!!!!!!!!! More than half of there fans became fans right when ESPN fell in love with the conference. Agh! Those fans are so fake and brainwashed, its pathetic!!!!!!!

Before you accuse me of homerism towards Michigan, look at my post on page 2 of this thread.

NCAAB: Cincinnati Bearcats
NFL: Houston Texans
NBA: New York Knicks

"Those Who Stay Will Be CHAMPIONS"-Bo Schembechler-R.I.P.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:29 PM   #64
SHO
Give us a raise, loser!

SHO's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brnto4life
Last time I checked, baseball is typically solid in Lincoln. As for loyal fans, I would have to go with Nebraska as well.
I meant Husker sports in general, not just football.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »