Home

Poll: Teambuilder of Every FCS team in the game? Which would you rather have?

This is a discussion on Poll: Teambuilder of Every FCS team in the game? Which would you rather have? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Which would you rather have in NCAA 2010: Teambuilder or all the FCS teams?
Teambuilder 98 63.23%
Every FCS team 57 36.77%
Voters: 155. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-30-2009, 04:19 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Poll: Teambuilder of Every FCS team in the game? Which would you rather have?

I cannot believe EA has spent untold hours working on something like Teambuilder (which is the opposite of SIM) when they could have used those man hours to put in something that the hardcore fans have been requesting: FCS teams. To top it off, they have the nerve to act as if Teambuilder will be a solution for those who want to get the FCS teams into NCAA 10 by saying we can create them. However, after reading more, it is quickly apparent that a) we can only have 25 teams max on our systems and b) the FCS teams would have to replace an FBS team in order to be included in our dynasty!

Meh. I'll take all FCS teams in their conferences like on Last Gen. over Teambuilder anyday.

**Edit: Of should be "or" in the title. Argh. I wish you could edit the title of threads.

Last edited by boxtrev; 04-30-2009 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Typo Explanation
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2009, 04:26 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 29
Re: Poll: Teambuilder of Every FCS team in the game? Which would you rather have?

you could never play an FCS dynasty so you always had to swap out the teams you wanted for an FBS school
Old 04-30-2009, 04:30 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 16
Re: Poll: Teambuilder of Every FCS team in the game? Which would you rather have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
you could never play an FCS dynasty so you always had to swap out the teams you wanted for an FBS school
Yeah, but this is going to be the 2010 version not 2006. More technological advancements have happened along with the next gen console. They should be able to have up play as one with a real FCS schedule, and let us build up the team into an FBS school.

NCAAB: Cincinnati Bearcats
NFL: Houston Texans
NBA: New York Knicks

"Those Who Stay Will Be CHAMPIONS"-Bo Schembechler-R.I.P.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:32 PM   #4
Pro

Lava's Arena

OVR: 49

Personally, TeamBuilder. But both should be in.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:49 PM   #5
Rookie

firktaf's Arena

OVR: 7

It depends. If the FCS schools were to be used like they are on the PS2 and all you could do is just swap them out with an FBS school, then I'd rather have Teambuilder. I know I'm personally looking forward to swapping out UCF with a better looking uniform and I wouldn't be able to get that if they just put the FCS schools in.

However, if they were to expand to the full amount of FCS teams and have them be playable in an FCS schedule with the tournament at the end(and work it into Dynasty mode that you can start in FCS and work your way up), then I would take that over teambuilder in a hearbeat.

NFL:
Jacksonville Jaguars
MLB:
St. Louis Cardinals
NBA:
Orlando Magic
NCAA: UCF Knights
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2009, 04:50 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 39

teambuilder in a landslide for me
Old 04-30-2009, 04:50 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 5

Personally...New helmet styles, more facemasks and other equipment upgrades over both teambuiler and FCS schools. I would rather have my players on FBS schools look realistic than FCS schools I would hardly ever play with.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:51 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
The point is NOT that when we start a dynasty AS A USER CONTROLLED FCS TEAM that we have to substitute an FCS team for an FBS team. You're right. That has always been the case. The point is that to even play AGAINST FCS TEAMS you have to substitute out an FBS team. That has emphatically not always been the case.

Still wondering why we're in NEXT GENERATION and there are things NOT in this year's game that were in the game four years ago....hmmm...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »