Home

Top QB?

This is a discussion on Top QB? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-05-2009, 02:34 PM   #49
Pro

TrevJo's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Top QB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrygiterdone
Patrick Pinkney
Pinkney was a senior last year.
Old 05-05-2009, 02:35 PM   #50
Pro

TrevJo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikka
Locker - 94
Totally forgot about Locker. Good call. He's been a one-man team for two years. Granted, a bad team, as you would expect a one-man team to be. (Of course they were far worse after he got injured.) Gonna be interesting to see what he can do with a decent head coach.
Old 05-05-2009, 02:41 PM   #51
Pro

TrevJo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDeuce
Let's not forget though, he is 6'6'', as big as Tebow but faster, and has a cannon for an arm. And his stats were very respectable for a true frosh. It's hard not to give him a high rating.
Pryor's taller than Tebow, but not as big. Pryor 3 inches taller than and 5 pounds lighter... that would be like saying Jason Campbell is as big as Donovan McNabb.

But I agree, he will have a pretty high rating. Possibly top 10 in the game but he won't be top 5.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2009, 02:42 PM   #52
Pro

TrevJo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by icmOU72
Well i dont know about that philosophy about how you have to rate him high because they dont update the progression, but in ncaa 10 they have revamped the progression. It will be up to the user to make a player great.
I'm not sure how much it will be up to the user. I hope progression doesn't become mostly performance-based. But it does seem like there will be a much bigger difference for all players between their freshman year and their senior year. So we might see the stud sophomores a little lower rated as a result.
Old 05-05-2009, 03:44 PM   #53
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biodawg03
I just really wish they would expand the ratings like they did in Madden. A 93 QB should be a potential All-American QB not a guy that had a pretty solid FR year and should improve his numbers this year.
They are doing things differently than in the past. The developer stated they have a new roster guy and are excited about some of the changes he has planned. I'm not sure if it will be expanded as much as Donny Moore is doing in Madden but the rosters will be different this year. I'm not sure exactly what that means though.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:47 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 3

If Locker doesn't have the highest trucking ability of any QB, I call shenanigans.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:53 PM   #55
Rookie

icmOU72's Arena

OVR: 4

Man you know that Tebow will have the highest truck of a quarterback. It wouldnt surprise me if college coachs started to put big goons in the back field and try to groom them into an accurate enough passer to complete five to fifteen yard routes just to try it out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2009, 04:59 PM   #56
Pro

OVR: 26

My top created QB's for this year are:

Chris Hudson
Anthony Frazier
James Parker
Lamont Scott
Logan Paige

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »