Home

Top 5 WR's

This is a discussion on Top 5 WR's within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-05-2009, 01:19 PM   #41
Pro

TrevJo's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Top 5 WR's

Darrius Heyward-Bey. Oh wait never mind, he's going to be the worst top 10 pick in the NFL instead.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2009, 01:31 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
Well since this thread is proabably getting moved to the college football forum, ill say this: I would take Julio Jones over AJ Green any day (from an unbiased, mid-west point of view)
I would agree, I'm an Ohio State fan, I don't care for either of these teams, but from what I have seen, I would take Jones. The guy who said "hands down" Green is just an Dawgs fan showing homerism. Hell, I'd take Posey over these guys, lol, nah, but....for real, Jones is pretty freaking awesome, he gets my vote fwiw

On another note, I'm hoping the Duron Carter relations to his father don't overhype him. We are all ready for "all he does is....catch touchdowns". Good luck to Duron this year
Old 05-05-2009, 04:48 PM   #43
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
I don't see AJ being behind Julio at all. AJ's body control is phenomenal, great speed, incredible hands.

Dude is the total package. I'd say Julio and AJ are about equal all around.

I agree 100%, they are both great players, and we shall see this year, no Stafford excuse this year. Bama and Dawgs are both lucky to have great players.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:49 PM   #44
Rookie

icmOU72's Arena

OVR: 4

Could you all imagine how huge of a season J Jones would have had if he had come to Oklahoma instead of picking the most vanilla offense in the country? He would have easily had 1000 yrds recieving and double digit touchdowns. But no he dicides to be bullied into playing for alabama catching passes from wilson instead of bradford. what a moron.
Old 05-05-2009, 05:35 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by icmOU72
Could you all imagine how huge of a season J Jones would have had if he had come to Oklahoma instead of picking the most vanilla offense in the country? He would have easily had 1000 yrds recieving and double digit touchdowns. But no he dicides to be bullied into playing for alabama catching passes from wilson instead of bradford. what a moron.
Moron? The kid is from Alabama. He grew up dreaming to play for Alabama not "big game" Bob Stoops. Anyone who calls a kid a moron for wanting to play for Nick Saban needs to step back in relax. Julio doesn't need inflated states to show that he is an elite WR. He will be the first WR taken in whichever draft he decides to go in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2009, 05:56 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 8

Talk is gettin tough.....Hey Laron Byrd and the rest Miami's receivrs are pretty good LOL
Old 05-05-2009, 06:05 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 1

Arrelious Benn and Dez Bryant

the rest
Old 05-05-2009, 06:10 PM   #48
Rookie

RamblinWreck21's Arena

OVR: 5

Dez Bryant, Julio Jones and AJ Green are the three best

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »