Home

Any defensive improvements?

This is a discussion on Any defensive improvements? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-05-2009, 06:13 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Any defensive improvements?

the great thing about football is that the defense has just as much a chance as the offense to make a play. There is a big difference between NCAA 09 defense and Madden 09 D.

In NCAA you can run spacing and levels all day. No matter what you cant stop it. At least in madden you can stop it a couple times. Also, it seems like the D linemen in madden get more pressure and get off their blocks better than in ncaa. The hit stick also works a lil better in madden. Man coverage is pretty much useless in both games...its only good if your opponent makes a bad throw. Zone is the way to go.

Curl routes need to be addressed big time. You can just set all of your recievers to curls and they will always be open. Why are CBs so stupid in NCAA??? Jump that route and pick it off ARGG and whats up with the pitch? I love the option but if the QB is wrapped why o why can they still make a great pitch? O woe is me

I can already see myself getting pissed at NCAA 10 lol, seriously though, just make the d better EA please?

Last edited by 95Frazier; 05-05-2009 at 06:19 PM. Reason: spelling
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »