Home

Player Movement

This is a discussion on Player Movement within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-10-2009, 06:50 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Player Movement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock
First of all, just because you don't agree with my perspective does not make me dumb. It does mean that we have differing opinions though and I respect your decision to call me an idiot if believe it to be true.

Second, the reason South Carolina is almost dead last as far as standardized testing goes is because the drop-out rate is through the roof and when you have fewer people taking these tests than any other state then of course your going to have a poor evaluation of the intelligence of your population.

And third, I am not a game developer and I know little about what goes into making these games so I feel I have no room to complain. As far as comparing NCAA Football 09 to previous titles put out by EA, I believe 09 to be superior in player movement. I played 05 a few weeks ago and felt like the players ran the same speed no matter what I did. 09 just seems to be more realistic to me. I'm not saying it couldn't be more realistic, I am just saying that 09 is the most realistic to date. You may disagree with me, but hey, thats you.

Quote:
Cool it with the personal attacks. Get this thread back on topic or its going to get locked.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2009, 07:39 PM   #26
Rookie

Deathblooms's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdawg497
The guy lives in, and cheers for South Carolina. He's obviously a product of a poor educational system and an even more poor football program. He's got enough stuff in his life to worry about!

Wow a comment like that is no better than homeboy telling the TC he sucks. Pretty harsh, just sayin.

Player movement could be improved but It's not something that bothers me.
Old 05-10-2009, 07:50 PM   #27
We Here

Hassan Darkside's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGiaNTS25
I thought his post was fine...

But anyway, in regards to the topic, I agree. I feel the players run too slow (which I'm pretty sure has been addressed...ian timed them with stopwatches). And I also think that NCAA will have the technology posted in that March blog. I also hope we can squeeze in a new running animation.
Royce da 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
How many brothers fell victim to the skeet.........

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »