Home

I wonder if we will have to run actual offenses this year?

This is a discussion on I wonder if we will have to run actual offenses this year? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-09-2009, 01:54 AM   #1
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
I wonder if we will have to run actual offenses this year?

In NCAA 09 the AI is so horrible that even on Heisman you can plow down the field on 5 plays with ease. The thing I love about NFL 2k5(no flame wars please) is that with the right sliders you would have to put drives together. I mean just today in a quick play I(Redskins) against the CPU(Ravens) on custom sliders with 7 minute quarters, I had to put a drive together. I received the ball to start the game and marched down field on about 15 plays. I got inside the 20 after 6 minutes and fumbled the ball. But that was okay with me. I smiled because I knew that I could drive down the field, all I needed to do was limit turnovers.

I just hope NCAA 10 will make us plan. I keep having a vision of my QB dropping back and hitting the 5 yard curl. Then huddling and coming out and handing it off for a nice gain of 3. Then I huddle and come back out and hit the slant for 4. Then I run a reverse for 12. Then I do playaction for a touchdown.

The one thing about my vision that I doubt we will have is towels, handwarmers, and colored cleats. My QB had all those items. lol I want me some football.

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »