Home

NCAA Football 10 Video Feature (Gamespot)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Video Feature (Gamespot) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-12-2009, 03:46 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA Football 10 Video Feature (Gamespot)

obviously brian johnson in that video is a speedy beast!
Old 05-12-2009, 04:31 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 9
I want gameplay vids, no more interviews. Go time is about 2 months away. Ol' Archie needs to start hanging out with Monroe from Too Close for Comfort if he is having a problem with hotties on the sideline
Old 05-12-2009, 06:47 PM   #19
DickDalewood

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
I didnt know Archie Bunker posted on OS.
LOL.

At least he could be excited about Madden. This is the year the game has by far made the most improvements and NOW he's not excited??

I have been underwhelmed by NCAA so far, but we'll see I guess.

Old 05-12-2009, 08:46 PM   #20
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
Damn NCAA looking average as hell! Dont see much of a difference from last year.
as much as i'm going to enjoy teambuilder, when you see all the additions and improvements to Madden, and then you look at NCAA its amazing how little difference there seems to be from last year's game. Not to mention the communication between the Madden development team and fans is so much better and you really feel like they are listening to the fans (because they listen to what we say then go address those things then tell us that they're addressing them) unlike the NCAA guys that havent really given us much.
Old 05-12-2009, 09:12 PM   #21
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moostache
That would have been 10,000 times better if they just let the camera follow Erin Andrews for 6 minutes...
Seriously. She's that nice.

Thoughts:

- Crabtree is a rocket-catching cheeser.

- I really like some of those new catch animations, as well as some of the sack animations and broken tackles.

- Some of those facemasks are just plain hideous. I have a feeling our boys at EA (yes, OMT, I'm talking about you) are going to surprise us with some new equipment in a blog.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2009, 11:36 PM   #22
Pro

blackscorpion11's Arena

OVR: 13
I could give a damn about erin andrews, facemasks, etc.. what concerns me is that the info theyre putting out so far doesnt speak directly to the problems that the game currently has??? New qb pocket?- does this mean they fixed th OL/DL interaction???? Adaptive AI?- Does this mean the db's will now have the same speed as the overrated Wr's and actually cover someone this yr????

With these new innovations they are hypin up, im wondering if they will fix whats broken..NCAA 06 is my favorite game so im concerned about how 2010 will turn out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »