Home

NCAA Football 10: Season Showdown Blog and Video

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10: Season Showdown Blog and Video within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2009, 08:47 PM   #25
Rookie

floridagatorfan's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Season Showdown vid is up

Ugh. After reading this I am amazed that any time would go into creating this new mode when the other modes could use much more work. I would rather them put all the effort put into this mode and instead put it into Dynasty which could use a bit more work.

I just don't get the thought process that went into it where they thought that this would be a good idea and something that everyone would want. I think they already had enough modes in NCAA '09 and the main focus of NCAA '10 would be too build upon these modes and gameplay, not add more of them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2009, 08:49 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 29

It's not a game mode
Old 05-14-2009, 08:49 PM   #27
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
I just watched that play like 20 times using the pause button heavily. I think it might be a screen because the back runs his route right through the line and the center seems to start heading up field. either way the back's presence definitely causes the breakdown. overall I thought the blocking looked pretty good I even saw the Oklahoma C+LG double team a d tackle.
I looked at it again and I saw the Center turn around and watch what the rest of the line was doing(like NCAA in the past)...I dont think it could be a screen.
Old 05-14-2009, 08:50 PM   #28
Rookie

floridagatorfan's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
It's not a game mode
Whatever you want to call it way too much time was put into it when there are plenty of other more important areas that they could of done with the time spent.
Old 05-14-2009, 08:52 PM   #29
MVP

and exactly how do you know how much time was spent on it and what they could have been doing if they didn't put this in?
Old 05-14-2009, 08:53 PM   #30
stewaat

OVR:

It looked alright

Old 05-14-2009, 08:53 PM   #31
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorious Arc
I looked at it again and I saw the Center turn around and watch what the rest of the line was doing(like NCAA in the past)...I dont think it could be a screen.
i saw that too, but i wouldn't think a back would run a route straight through the o line unless it's some type of screen
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2009, 08:54 PM   #32
Pro

Lava's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridagatorfan
I just don't get the thought process that went into it where they thought that this would be a good idea and something that everyone would want. I think they already had enough modes in NCAA '09 and the main focus of NCAA '10 would be too build upon these modes and gameplay, not add more of them.
Exactly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »