Home

Seriously Whats the Point?

This is a discussion on Seriously Whats the Point? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2009, 09:09 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Seriously Whats the Point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyhobbs321813
"NCAA Football 10 will bring the excitement of college football to fans across the nation like never before with the all-new Season Showdown. In this new mode"

http://ncaafootball.easports.com/new...son%20Showdown

thought so......
Seriously, if you don't like it then don't use it... It's not like they're forcing you to play it.

It's a feature/mode/stat keeper that helps with the comradery of college football.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2009, 09:09 PM   #26
Pro

blLLD0's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
"NCAA Football 10 will bring the excitement of college football to fans across the nation like never before with the all-new Season Showdown. In this new mode"

http://ncaafootball.easports.com/new...son%20Showdown

thought so......
Who cares what they call it. Its not a game mode. Its a stat tracker and the showdown is between other NCAA10 users' favorite teams. You don't select Season Showdown to play a game, therefore it is NOT a GAME mode.
Old 05-14-2009, 09:11 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by IN13NSE
Seriously, if you don't like it then don't use it... It's not like they're forcing you to play it.

It's a feature/mode/stat keeper that helps with the comradery of college football.
i know that but im just saying instead of a new gimmick they could have put more time into other important things like gameplay thats their problem they're too into putting new gimmicks in instead of fixing the gameplay first
Old 05-14-2009, 09:11 PM   #28
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

It's not a game mode, watch the video. All you do is pick your favorite team, like you do in every game. And it starts from there.

You don't go to it like dynasty and play it, it's like a stats tracker. If you play Campus Legend, Dynasty, OD, Online Ranked or Un-Ranked it will put up.

So that really is not a game mode.
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Old 05-14-2009, 09:12 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
then he would have said new feature correct?
here you go little buddy, notice it's clearly listed under features on the official website.

http://ncaafootball.easports.com/fea...?platform=xbox
Old 05-14-2009, 09:13 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
i know that but im just saying instead of a new gimmick they could have put more time into other important things like gameplay thats their problem they're too into putting new gimmicks in instead of fixing the gameplay first
They did work on gameplay...

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-round-up.html

What else do you want.? The perfect NCAA football game, there is now way.
Old 05-14-2009, 09:13 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapStar215
It's not a game mode, watch the video. All you do is pick your favorite team, like you do in every game. And it starts from there.

You don't go to it like dynasty and play it, it's like a stats tracker. If you play Campus Legend, Dynasty, OD, Online Ranked or Un-Ranked it will put up.

So that really is not a game mode.
it really doest matter im done arguing about it the point is they spent time doing another gimmick when they could have been taking more time with fixing the gameplay

Last edited by buddyhobbs321813; 05-14-2009 at 09:18 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2009, 09:16 PM   #32
Rookie

Apollo's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
it really doest matter im done arguing about it the point is they spent time doing another gimmick when they could have been taking me time with fixing the gameplay
The man is correct. Any development time on this was a waste of time.

Ring Builder...The College Years!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »