Home

Seriously Whats the Point?

This is a discussion on Seriously Whats the Point? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2009, 09:46 PM   #49
MVP

OVR: 29
Re: Seriously Whats the Point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyhobbs321813
would you rather have this
9 man tackles
refs
madden 10 break tackle
gameplay sliders like madden 10
sim gameplay

or
season showdown?
you're just so funny
Old 05-14-2009, 09:46 PM   #50
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by boucher

Heres a picture of her
shes gonna be the prom queen! the prom queen! she'll leave you with a broken heart
Old 05-14-2009, 09:49 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 2

It's just ridiculous the amount of hype they are giving this feature. This feature, to me, is only worth a back of the box bullet point, not multiple blogs and video features.

I dont care that that the feature is there, maybe someone will enjoy it (though I haven't seen anyone excited about it), what's annoying is the attention its getting.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2009, 09:50 PM   #52
MVP

Quote:
would you rather have this
9 man tackles
refs
madden 10 break tackle
gameplay sliders like madden 10
sim gameplay

or
season showdown?
Programming additional stat tracking for something like Season Showdown is much less complex and takes much less development time than the other things you listed. It's not even close so your premise that they could have done all this if they hadn't done Season Showdown is wrong.

Quote:
just imagine what ncaa 10 would have been if ian cummings was in charge one can only dream
It might have turned out better and they may have done things differently but the budget for NCAA would still be much less than the budget for Madden so there's no way they would have done as much as Madden 10 anyway.
Old 05-14-2009, 09:52 PM   #53
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercalnd
Programming additional stat tracking for something like Season Showdown is much less complex and takes much less development time than the other things you listed. It's not even close so your premise that they could have done all this if they hadn't done Season Showdown is wrong.

It might have turned out better and they may have done things differently but the budget for NCAA would still be much less than the budget for Madden so there's no way they would have done as much as Madden 10 anyway.
i didnt mean they could have put all of those things in i just meant maybe one or two of them instead of season showdown not all of them.
Old 05-14-2009, 10:07 PM   #54
MVP

Quote:
i didnt mean they could have put all of those things in i just meant maybe one or two of them instead of season showdown not all of them.
Season showdown is ridiculously light in terms of needed resources so I doubt they could even have added one of the features you mentioned with the same amount of dev time.
Old 05-14-2009, 10:11 PM   #55
Rookie

GoVols1985's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sozo
I dream about that every night. Then I wake up to a bald one-eyed 250 lb whale of a woman with herpes whose name is NCAA 09. We're expecting a daughter on July 14th. We're naming her NCAA 10
Lol good one dude.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2009, 10:29 PM   #56
Banned

MacPlex's Arena

OVR: 14
Sorry to piss on yall troll party, but season showdown will hope soo much in online play. The fact that you can see underdog rating and sportsmanship will help alleviate the pain of playing cheezers. Im happy it was installed. OMT has already stated that Coca-cola pays them for mascot mash up. Season showdown also has coke plastered all over. This money im sure gets added to the budget so they can implement more stuff for their whinning customers. :-)
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »