Home

Seriously Whats the Point?

This is a discussion on Seriously Whats the Point? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2009, 10:32 PM   #57
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Seriously Whats the Point?

to me this seems like one of the most pointless things added to the NCAA series. Every wishlist or forums ive seen and read, none of them mentioned something like this as something they want added to the game. Whoever the genius was that thought this was a great idea should be kicked off the staff.
Old 05-14-2009, 11:10 PM   #58
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
to me this seems like one of the most pointless things added to the NCAA series. Every wishlist or forums ive seen and read, none of them mentioned something like this as something they want added to the game. Whoever the genius was that thought this was a great idea should be kicked off the staff.
exactly
Old 05-14-2009, 11:13 PM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Because all EA cares about is the forum wishlists... No.
Old 05-14-2009, 11:15 PM   #60
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IN13NSE
thats the problem they dont care
Old 05-14-2009, 11:17 PM   #61
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
the point i'm making is its something that no one has mentioned as something they wanted so obviously it wasnt something people cared about having so why not focus on some of the things people actually do care about having and put those in the game instead of creating a new game mode that is simply a gimmick.

I can understand the sportsmanship thing in terms of seeing how someone plays online so you can avoid cheap players (i dont play online so i could care less but it seems smart for those that do) but besides that SS seems like a waste of time.

Especially to have another blog talking about the same things they've already talked about in previous videos. Whats the next blog gonna be about? Teambuilder again?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2009, 11:18 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyhobbs321813
thats the problem they dont care
No they care... or they wouldn't be on the forums at all.

They have different groups to care about, not just hardcore gamers like us on OS.

You have a fixation already that anything besides gameplay is a waste. Yet, they have a broad vision for everybody that wants to play this game. People who are die hard about their school and do care if they win a online video game poll. I for one will sign up for Kansas, and not think anything else about it.

You can keep complaining about something that is already done, but the fact is that Season Showdown is in the game and they have worked on gameplay, dynasty, and presentation... what else can you do.
Old 05-14-2009, 11:19 PM   #63
Banned

Quote:
the point i'm making is its something that no one has mentioned as something they wanted so obviously it wasnt something people cared about having so why not focus on some of the things people actually do care about having and put those in the game instead of creating a new game mode that is simply a gimmick.

I can understand the sportsmanship thing in terms of seeing how someone plays online so you can avoid cheap players (i dont play online so i could care less but it seems smart for those that do) but besides that SS seems like a waste of time.

Especially to have another blog talking about the same things they've already talked about in previous videos. Whats the next blog gonna be about? Teambuilder again?
again perfect totally 100% agree
Old 05-14-2009, 11:21 PM   #64
Banned

Quote:
No they care... or they wouldn't be on the forums at all.

They have different groups to care about, not just hardcore gamers like us on OS.

You have a fixation already that anything besides gameplay is a waste. Yet, they have a broad vision for everybody that wants to play this game. People who are die hard about their school and do care if they win a online video game poll. I for one will sign up for Kansas, and not think anything else about it.

You can keep complaining about something that is already done, but the fact is that Season Showdown is in the game and they have worked on gameplay, dynasty, and presentation... what else can you do.
i totally understand but the point is why put something there that nobody asked for when its not a big feature anyway
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »