Home

Heisman Trophy in franchise mode

This is a discussion on Heisman Trophy in franchise mode within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-19-2009, 12:45 AM   #1
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Heisman Trophy in franchise mode

It is me are does it seem way to easy to get the Heisman in franchise mode. I would think EA DEV team would make adjustments to make in more harder to earn it and more fun. It really gets boring sometime seeing one of my guys win it every year. I usually have 3 guys on team in the top five at the end of year in the running for it. I do play on the hardest level to. In your opions do you think They need to make it more challenging to earn the Heisman?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2009, 08:02 AM   #2
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Heisman Trophy in franchise mode

Make the Thorpe and Heisman harder. I win the Thorpe every single year, and in online dynasties, my friend and I have swept the Heisman list 4 years in a row.
Old 05-19-2009, 08:05 AM   #3
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roggie
Make the Thorpe and Heisman harder. I win the Thorpe every single year, and in online dynasties, my friend and I have swept the Heisman list 4 years in a row.
Exactly my point my friend. It ain't easy to win in real life.
Old 05-19-2009, 08:07 AM   #4
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

The worst one was when I had a 62 overall WR win the Heisman. Why? The lovely speed thing.
Old 05-19-2009, 08:13 AM   #5
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roggie
The worst one was when I had a 62 overall WR win the Heisman. Why? The lovely speed thing.
Yea I know what you mean in that sense. I had a freshman starter WR with speed of 99 to come in and out of no where by the end of the season he won the Heisman. Now the chances of that happening in real life would be very slim to none. Only Juniors and Senoirs have a chance at the Heisman. That is why I feel the NCAA DEV need to make harder reqairments to earn the Heisman in ncaa 10. I know want happen in ncaa 10. But it needs to address in by the release of ncaa 11.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2009, 10:23 AM   #6
Rookie

kindella2's Arena

OVR: 9

yeah it crazy to see people win the Heisman off of tricks...like a guy in my OD put a WR at TE with 94 speed and now is gonna win the heisman. but i learned that they can have that i want the National title.
Old 05-19-2009, 10:58 AM   #7
Pro

Squeezee12's Arena

OVR: 14

In my offline dynasty which Im in year 30 something I have only won it like 5 seasons. I have had someone up for the running almost every year... Some years I was in the lead the whole season just to lose it when the winner gets announced...

Old 05-19-2009, 11:48 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeezee12
Some years I was in the lead the whole season just to lose it when the winner gets announced...
That's happened to me too and it pisses me off especially when I should win it. I think the reason I lost it was because I lost my conference championship game but the guy who won the heisman won his. But my QB (the guy up for heisman) got injured in the 1st quarter so it's not like he buckled under pressure or anything. By the end of the season he had more than double the amount of passing TDs than the other guy, and also rushed for about 11. He was also in the top 5 for yards. The guy who won the heisman was nothing compared to my guy.

I think they definitely need to tweak the logic for heisman winner. Yes it can be easy sometimes to win it, but then there are times when you clearly should win it and you don't.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »