Home

If you only could have 1

This is a discussion on If you only could have 1 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2009, 09:56 PM   #65
Pro

Lava's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: If you only could have 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectSRT
No one is thinking that. With what we have been shown, there is nothing leading anyone to believe NCAA has made more needed leaps compared to Madden.
I know that, and that's what I was getting at in my original post but I'm not sure if he disagreed with me or what.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2009, 10:41 PM   #66
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lava
I know that, and that's what I was getting at in my original post but I'm not sure if he disagreed with me or what.
Yea i got ya. I think his whole point is that the ppl in each forum, NCAA/Madden, dont vote with a clear mind. They just vote for their game. Its like the NCAA devs could come out and say, 'well all we've done this yr is update the rosters' yet the madden devs could be giving us a brand new game and the ppl who have always liked NCAA would still go with NCAA, and vice versa.

I purchase good games. If NCAA is good, ill buy that, if Madden is good ill buy that as well. However, at this point in time, it appears as tho NCAA 2010 is not making any major leaps that they should be making compared to Madden 2010. IMO, NCAA 09 was a poor game and needed alot of improvements, I'm not seeing them in NCAA 2010. I am seeing them in Madden 2010 tho. Time will tell with both titles tho.
Old 05-22-2009, 12:41 AM   #67
GO DAWGS

drowsike's Arena

OVR: 11
Icon6 Re: If you only could have 1

agree..Ncaa
Old 05-22-2009, 02:19 AM   #68
All Star

OVR: 24

Despite the fact i really like recruiting, OD, etc more i would have to say i would pick Madden at this time. Based on what i know, the direction they are taking is closer to what i am looking for.
Old 05-22-2009, 10:20 AM   #69
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Based on the information released so far, I would definitely pick Madden over NCAA if I had to choose. It is all about the way the game plays on the field and NCAA looks like it is years behind Madden now. I bought NCAA used at the end of January for a change of pace ga,e and must say the actual on field gameplay is pretty pathetic when it comes to respresenting the sport of football.

In fact, I don't plan on picking either of them up until a few weeks after release and all the dust settles so I can make an informed decision.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »