Home

Who Do You Think Will Be The Most Over Rated Team In 2010

This is a discussion on Who Do You Think Will Be The Most Over Rated Team In 2010 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-19-2009, 02:52 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 28
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be The Most Over Rated Team In 2010

Michigan will be the most overrated team in the game. If the team rating is 70, that is too high...."F" Michigan
Old 05-19-2009, 03:09 PM   #34
MVP

boisejames's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_hitter
They are. But the Chicks in Gainesville are still ugly.
I hate Florida as much as anybody but I hope that was sarcasm because... zzzz.jpg ...she goes to UF.
MLB: SEA
EFL: BHA
MLS: POR
Old 05-19-2009, 03:19 PM   #35
Pro

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eski33
Michigan will be the most overrated team in the game. If the team rating is 70, that is too high...."F" Michigan
Sparty fever bites again! Umm, tell me, whos your RB this season/. What about QB? If Michigan is rated an B+, I'd go overrated. But, if Michigan is a B or B-, I'd say thats about right. They return a freshman all american in Mike Martin, an absolute animal in Brandon Graham, and a very good CB in Donovan Warren on defense. On offense, they return the whole offensive line, Brandon Minor, who played very good last year, Carlos Brown who played very good in his limited time, Greg Matthews, Martavious Odoms and Kevin Koger. Oh, not to mention they return the best punter in CFB, Zoltan Mesko. Michigan also has a highly sought freshman, Tate Forcier, who had many, many offers from the likes of OSU, Florida, Virginia Tech, Auburn and many others. Hes a QB, btw. They also bring in a top DT signee and a top CB signee. The DT is an instate recruit, Will Campbell. The CB is Justin Turner, a signee from Ohio. Boy, I wish people would learn

But, I would expect nothing less from a Sparty.

As for most overrated, Ohio State, Florida State, USC, Michigan State, West Virginia, Florida(they'll be made godly by EA), every SEC team not named Mississippi State.

NCAAB: Cincinnati Bearcats
NFL: Houston Texans
NBA: New York Knicks

"Those Who Stay Will Be CHAMPIONS"-Bo Schembechler-R.I.P.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2009, 04:40 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooSmart
100% FLORIDA! they will make tebow God like and their speed will be out of control. i think that florida is the most overrated team in the counrty and yes i HATE the gators!!!
do you realize that floridas speed is out of control in real life? with 11 returning starters on a national championship D and with tebow, demps, rainey, brandon james and others i think that if they have anything less than a 98, the ratings are kinda bonked. but hey what do i know? all they did was win the national championship and come 1 point away from having a perfect season..

on the other hand i think FSU will be like every other year, USC will be somewhat overrated and while i dont think michigan will be ranked great, i think they will probably better than they should be... and also notre dame
Old 05-19-2009, 05:38 PM   #37
Pro

blLLD0's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks26ngoin
Sparty fever bites again! Umm, tell me, whos your RB this season/. What about QB? If Michigan is rated an B+, I'd go overrated. But, if Michigan is a B or B-, I'd say thats about right. They return a freshman all american in Mike Martin, an absolute animal in Brandon Graham, and a very good CB in Donovan Warren on defense. On offense, they return the whole offensive line, Brandon Minor, who played very good last year, Carlos Brown who played very good in his limited time, Greg Matthews, Martavious Odoms and Kevin Koger. Oh, not to mention they return the best punter in CFB, Zoltan Mesko. Michigan also has a highly sought freshman, Tate Forcier, who had many, many offers from the likes of OSU, Florida, Virginia Tech, Auburn and many others. Hes a QB, btw. They also bring in a top DT signee and a top CB signee. The DT is an instate recruit, Will Campbell. The CB is Justin Turner, a signee from Ohio. Boy, I wish people would learn

But, I would expect nothing less from a Sparty.

As for most overrated, Ohio State, Florida State, USC, Michigan State, West Virginia, Florida(they'll be made godly by EA), every SEC team not named Mississippi State.
Baaaahahaha! You don't remember you guys lost to Purdue last year? You think a couple of freshman will make the team better?

But I guess only playing 1 "real" (Notre Dame) non-conference opponent will help... But heck, maybe Delaware St will pull an Appalachian St this year lol!

As for over rated, I'll take the obvious pick FSU, but throw in Michigan, UF, ND, and Oklahoma (because if you take them to a BCS game in dynasty, you should automatically lose!)
Old 05-19-2009, 05:46 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 4

Any team from the SEC.

This entire conference is not nearly as dominating as they are made out to be.
Old 05-19-2009, 05:49 PM   #39
Banned

dopeboy206's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
As much as Iam a Tar heel fan. I have herd that the Tar heels might end up in the top 25 poll in preseason. If they do then it is a misteak. The tar heels had some lucky games last year. some games the should of won aswell. But if they do make it in the into the top 25 then it would be a a mirilce and they would be overrated.

what the hell? Do you even know what over rated means?

I would say probably Florida State, Michigan, Ohio State & Notre Dame will be overated.
Old 05-19-2009, 06:06 PM   #40
stewaat

OVR:

#1 is FSU by a long stretch

#2 is Notre Dame, my alma mater.

#3 is basically all the QBs. LSU & Miami will warrant the most overratedness of the position. Good college QBs are few and far between yet the ratings are so high in NCAA.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »