Home

Who Do You Think Will Be The Most Over Rated Team In 2010

This is a discussion on Who Do You Think Will Be The Most Over Rated Team In 2010 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-19-2009, 07:25 PM   #49
MVP

boisejames's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be The Most Over Rated Team In 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpycraig
they got beat up physically, and they didn't look like they thought they could beat TCU. As for you liking Utah, now i feel like a dick. Go Utes
Haha, it's all good at least I know we share a common hate... BYU. I actually like all mid majors except BYU.

PS. and Idaho, it's easy to forget about them.
MLB: SEA
EFL: BHA
MLS: POR

Last edited by boisejames; 05-19-2009 at 07:30 PM.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:01 PM   #50
Pro

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by boisejames
I hate Florida as much as anybody but I hope that was sarcasm because... Attachment 16039 ...she goes to UF.
Yes, she does go to UF, I've hung with her a couple times because she's good friends with a girl I went to HS with... BUT, that is everywhere at FSU...

Old 05-19-2009, 09:26 PM   #51
Rookie

csuf559's Arena

OVR: 6

Florida State and Notre Dame until they actually prove that there high ratings are worthy

NCAA: Fresno State Bulldogs
Fan of soccer but no real favorite team
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2009, 11:33 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roggie
Are you kidding me? You think they'd be overrated if they are in the top 25? They have a top ten recruiting class and only lost wide receivers and a couple of linemen. Jamal Womble is a great back who redshirted last year. Jheranie Boyd and Joshua Adams are stud freshman receivers.

They are a top 25 worthy team easily. I say number 18, then take 2 or 3 off for the fan goggles and it's 20-21.
Are you kidding me? some receivers as in Brandon Tate and Hakeem Nicks? Yea whatever, and how can you call some receivers a stud when they havent played yet in the college ranks. Theres is no way in **** they should make it in, I mean you probably think im just hatin, which i do hate NC, but its hard to replace to NFL draft receivers with freshman right away, oh yea and to the topic, NC would be overrated if this was true, and as always the great Florida State will be overrated.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:37 PM   #53
Rookie

[quote=J-Unit40;2039585756]How? They're the best team in the country with the best defense with possibly the best special teams unit and arguably the best quarterback. Of course they'll have to fill the void of Harvin (and Murphy), but I think they'll do just fine.

Arguably the best quarterback? Talk about the best GADGET player of all time, theres a reason he didnt come out this year when scouts ripped him apart. Oh yeah hes a straight *****, they put a plaque up of a speech he made less than a year ago? Oh yeah hes a bull**** pretty boy too. But yea hes a nice GADGET player, not exactly a great QUARTERBACK
Old 05-19-2009, 11:38 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 2

Gadget players don't throw for over 3,000 yards in the SEC, or win the Heisman as a sophomore.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:44 PM   #55
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detroit19
Gadget players don't throw for over 3,000 yards in the SEC, or win the Heisman as a sophomore.
Yeah, your right, hes got some serious skill? No, SEC is overrated, they are still the best conference but its not by that much. Look at this years teams, sure they have the couple of great teams, but most BCS conferences schools do. Oh yea to answer that 3000 yard thing, teams in this great SEC get so worried by his running, hes able to exploit it when he passes, because they are ready for his gay qb choice. By the way his jump pass is stupid, not cool at all!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2009, 12:01 AM   #56
Rookie

o 99 PROBL3MS o's Arena

OVR: 7

This is easy:

1) USC- they lost 8 starters on defense but the clueless ratings guys will still find a way to make them one of the best defenses on the game. They lose the only proven QB on their roster in Sanchez but I am sure the unproven QBs will still be in the High 80s.

2) FSU- hasn't won squat in years but has always seemed to end up being rated as one of the top 10 or so teams on the game.

3) Notre Dame- Same as FSU

4) Alabama- Lost 3 starters off of their offensive line as well as their TE and QB but will probably still have an offense rated near 90.

5) Ohio St.- A lot of players from this team were vastly overrated in NCAA 09. 3rd string defenders rated in the mid 80s. Gtfo. Same situation as USC also, lost 7 defenders but will still be one of the best defenses in the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »