Home

EA Should add Strength and conditioning to Dynasty Mode

This is a discussion on EA Should add Strength and conditioning to Dynasty Mode within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-23-2009, 12:17 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 4
EA Should add Strength and conditioning to Dynasty Mode

Strength and Conditioning is what seperates 3 star programs and 5 star programs.

Coaches(users) should be able to select wether they want their team to focus on Speed,Strength or Skills. And their off-season and during season progression should reflect that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2009, 12:21 PM   #2
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: EA Should add Strength and conditioning to Dynasty Mode

LOL only if the NCAA team listen to us. Because it kind of shows that the Dev team is to busy putting in features people don't want namely Season showdown. But the strength and condestioning would mean much in this right now. But your idea is good though.
Old 05-23-2009, 12:29 PM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
LOL only if the NCAA team listen to us. Because it kind of shows that the Dev team is to busy putting in features people don't want namely Season showdown. But the strength and condestioning would mean much in this right now. But your idea is good though.

Lol hey lets have a day where we dont mention ss. because i already know where this is headed lol.
Old 05-23-2009, 12:31 PM   #4
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

why should you have to pick 1 when every team works on all 3? Just keep it how it is, i dont want to feel like this game takes a actual year just to play a video game year. I can never get through a single season in MLB the Show because theres so many aspects you gotta stay up on like ticket prices, concessions, scouting, marketing, etc. Sometimes it gets too be too much.
Old 05-23-2009, 01:19 PM   #5
Pro

yes teams do focus on all 3 but some teams put more imphasis on certain areas. i'm not saying your strength wont go up because you focus on speed. it just wont be as significant. Teams like wake forrest train harder on their technique and skills. While Rich Rod. puts more of an impahsis on speed and core strenght. if u wanted to have a balanced program you can have that also.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2009, 02:09 PM   #6
Rookie

BigBlue10989's Arena

It makes sense. The SEC teaches speed and agility, while teams in the Big 10 focus on strength and technique. It wouldn't be that hard to implement in the game.
Edit: Oh wait, I'm talking about the same def team that doesn't implement FORMATION SUBS.

Last edited by BigBlue10989; 05-23-2009 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Forgot how inept this Dev team apparently is.
Old 05-23-2009, 02:12 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 39

with the current dev. team in place, nothing like this will be added on this gen.
Old 05-23-2009, 02:47 PM   #8
Banned

WisconsinSports414's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dghustla
Strength and Conditioning is what seperates 3 star programs and 5 star programs.

Coaches(users) should be able to select wether they want their team to focus on Speed,Strength or Skills. And their off-season and during season progression should reflect that.
I like this idea, and hope they can add it in the future. I myself saw the difference team condition makes in many games during the regular season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »