Home

PS2 Users

This is a discussion on PS2 Users within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-24-2009, 11:26 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
PS2 Users

I enjoyed the game last year, the only thing that was an annoying was the PA glitch.

But, if they address that... then this could be a really solid game.

Anybody else going to be getting on the PS2 this year.?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2009, 11:35 AM   #2

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: PS2 Users

What was the PA glitch? I played NCAA faithfully on the PS2 this year and don't recall this glitch.
Old 05-24-2009, 12:50 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deegeezy
What was the PA glitch? I played NCAA faithfully on the PS2 this year and don't recall this glitch.
When someone calls a playaction and does a certain set of hot routes... the game gets disconnected.

I personally don't know how it works, just have had it happen to me before on a couple occassions.
Old 05-24-2009, 01:01 PM   #4
MVP

MrOctober430's Arena

OVR: 12

i'm buying a 360 or a ps3 for both ncaa and madden this year. it seems like the next gens are getting better options.
Old 05-24-2009, 01:26 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOctober430
i'm buying a 360 or a ps3 for both ncaa and madden this year. it seems like the next gens are getting better options.
The one thing that is a bummer for the PS2 is the EA Locker for trading rosters on last-gen.

But, the online... and gameplay to me are alot cleaner on last-gen.

I'm debating on it, because i got alot of friends on NCAA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2009, 01:52 PM   #6
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Honestly. I just wonder how many more years Ea will as fars making football games for ps2 and xbox. I mean most gaming companies have already stop making games for the ps2 and it's just time for EA to focus on the next gen consoles. I have nothing agaist the ps2 owners I was one 2 years ago before I got my 360. But I faced facts and moved on and forgot about ps2.
Old 05-25-2009, 12:54 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 9

^And dealt with the mediocrity that is NCAA/Madden on 360. The next gen versions look really good this year, but I'm gonna research the reaction from people here before decide if I want those games for my PS2 or 360 or not at all.
Old 05-25-2009, 01:43 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

superjames1992's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
Honestly. I just wonder how many more years Ea will as fars making football games for ps2 and xbox. I mean most gaming companies have already stop making games for the ps2 and it's just time for EA to focus on the next gen consoles. I have nothing agaist the ps2 owners I was one 2 years ago before I got my 360. But I faced facts and moved on and forgot about ps2.
Considering the newest iterations of last-gen consoles have more-or-less been roster updates with a few changes since 07, I don't think that it's taking away from time they could be using for next-gen development.

And I'd assume that they'll keep on making the PS2 version as long as it remains profitable.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »