Home

Illustrated guide to why NCAA 10 will be broken yet again...

This is a discussion on Illustrated guide to why NCAA 10 will be broken yet again... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-26-2009, 05:23 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 29
Re: Illustrated guide to why NCAA 10 will be broken yet again...

hitter, moostache and rhombic don't live it and breathe it anymore than I do and I don't follow anyone especially when those people haven't even played the game their criticizing. so unlike you i use my own brain and decide for myself. I'm not talking about judging the demo, i'm talking about waiting until you have the actual game in your hands before ripping it apart.
Old 05-26-2009, 05:25 PM   #18
MVP

bvb24's Arena

OVR: 12

Great post moostache. I've been complaining about the pocket for a couple years now and am glad others have noticed this too. Good thread, definitely not a waste of time.
Old 05-26-2009, 05:28 PM   #19
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_hitter
Wrong Wrong Wrong.

If there is any people to listen to in regards to this game it is Moostache and Rhombic. These guys live and breathe this game.

And the DEMO doesn't mean jack. 09's demo was better than the retail version, or did you forget?
lol true

The lack of appropriate Running animations that take into account Physics/Momentum is whats ultimately going to keep away from the game

All the new stuff that they've added to make the gameplay better is going to be negated due to the lack of realistic acceleration/deceleration animations.

We're still going to see players doing crazy a** 180 turns off of blocks and rocketing up/down the field immediately after

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Old 05-26-2009, 05:28 PM   #20
Banned

heavy_hitter's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
hitter, moostache and rhombic don't live it and breathe it anymore than I do and I don't follow anyone especially when those people haven't even played the game their criticizing. so unlike you i use my own brain and decide for myself. I'm not talking about judging the demo, i'm talking about waiting until you have the actual game in your hands before ripping it apart.
Ummmm.... I think they do. That is why they have both represented the gaming community at EA sponsored events and you haven't.

You have shown in countless posts that you really don't have an understanding of this game.

The game should be criticized because the NCAA series has turned into trash. 09 was more unplayable than 08. Why would you think that 2010 is going to be any better when they focused on two useless features in Team Builder and SS?
Old 05-26-2009, 05:31 PM   #21
Banned

WisconsinSports414's Arena

OVR: 9

I would not say that this is a pointless thread. However, Ea does not seem to be listening to appeals from fans such as these - not with NCAA Football, anyway. It looks like all the hardcore guys are gonna have to wait 'til next year. Again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2009, 05:32 PM   #22
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moostache
Zooming out MORE is exactly the wrong direction to go!

I don't want to play from a blimp-style camera angle that makes the player models look even tinier and less detailed!

The point of making my original statement was to illustrate that the existing default camera - which the gameplay footage was taken of in the video on EA's site - is STILL the same as ever, from above and behind the QB as a kind of offensive coordinator in the sky...
I disagree. I like it more zoomed out. I used to even use the blimp camera back in the day.

I think the better thing to ask is for camera options including a zoom option.
Old 05-26-2009, 05:34 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 29

hitter please stop pretending that you know me or know anything about me. and just because they get invited to events doesn't mean they have more vested in it than I do. so continue to follow them around like a lost puppy if that makes you happy.

I never said I think this game will be better what i said for the third time is we won't know either way until we're playing it ourselves.

if you think teambuilder is useless you're clearly completely out of touch with this community.
Old 05-26-2009, 05:38 PM   #24
Burrow Club

Watson's Arena

OVR: 49

While i think you should play it before you rip it..

great post. you are awarded +10 Internets. lol.but really. The game is broken, but you'll still buy it. But show me a video game that works 100% like the Real sport.

When a pop fly is hit the Show, Does the camera flip to 1st person Fielder and let you track it down? Nah.

When you take a shot in CH, Do you have to follow through? Nah.

In Nascar, do you have to hit the clutch to shift? No, you just hit the bumper

In Hockey, do you have to pull the analog stick back then forward to hit the puck? Not that im aware of

sometimes the game not being 100% like the actaul sport is a good thing

@AdamdotH

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »