Home

List of Conferences/teams/rivals?

This is a discussion on List of Conferences/teams/rivals? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-27-2009, 01:07 AM   #1
All Star

OVR: 19
List of Conferences/teams/rivals?

Anyone know where I can get a list of all the conferences/teams and rivals in the game? I'd like to figure out a plan of attack for placing some of my created teams...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2009, 01:19 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 29
Re: List of Conferences/teams/rivals?

Solidice posted the list below a while ago. It's the rivals from NCAA 09, but they should be basically the same. I think the only change he mentioned was Clemson + BC. don't hold me to that though.

you can get conferences and teams on ESPN among other places
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/teams
Attached Files
File Type: txt rivals.txt (8.8 KB, 166 views)
Old 05-27-2009, 09:23 AM   #3
All Star

Great, thanks!
Old 05-27-2009, 01:30 PM   #4
Rookie

Kodos's Arena

OVR: 5

A little ugly, but here is the list above broken out by conference.

Code:
ACC		Boston College		Miami, Notre Dame (Battle for the Ireland Trophy)
ACC		Clemson		Florida State, Georgia Tech, NC State(Textile Bowl), South Carolina(Battle of the Palmetto State)
ACC		Duke		North Carolina (Battle for the Victory Bell), Wake Forest
ACC		Florida State		Clemson, Florida (Battle for the Governor's Cup), Miami, Virginia (Battle for the Jefferson-Eppes Trophy)
ACC		Georgia Tech		Clemson, Georgia (Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate)
ACC		Maryland		Virginia, West Virginia
ACC		Miami		Boston College, Florida (Battle for the Seminole War Canoe), Florida State, Virginia Tech
ACC		NC State		Clemson (Textile Bowl), ECU, North Carolina
ACC		North Carolina		Duke (Battle for the Victory Bell), NC State, Virginia (The South's Oldest Rivalry), Wake Forest
ACC		Virginia		Florida State (Battle for the Jefferson-eppes Trophy), Maryland, North Carolina (The South's Oldest Rivalry) Virginia Tech (Battle for the Commonwealth Cup)
ACC		Virginia Tech		Miami, Virginia (Battle for the Commonwealth Cup), West Virginia (Battle for the Black Diamond Trophy)
ACC		Wake Forest		Duke, North Carolina

Big 12		Baylor		TCU, Texas, Texas A&M, Texas Tech
Big 12		Colorado		Colorado State (Rocky Mountain Showdown), Kansas State, Nebraska
Big 12		Iowa State		Iowa (Battle for the Cy-Hawk Trophy), Missouri (Battle fot the Telephone Trophy)
Big 12		Kansas		Kansas State (Sunflower Showdown), Missouri (Border Showdown)
Big 12		Kansas State		Colorado, Kansas (Sunflower Showdown), Nebraska
Big 12		Missouri		Illinois (The Arch Rivalry), Iowa State (Battle for the Telephone Trophy), Kansas (Border Showdown), Nebraska (Battle for the Missouri-Nebraska Bell), Oklahoma, 
Big 12		Nebraska		Colorado, Kansas State, Missouri(Battle for the Missouri-Nebraska Bell), Oklahoma
Big 12		Oklahoma		Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma State(Bedlam Game), Texas(Red River Rivalry)
Big 12		Oklahoma State		Oklahoma(Bedlam Game), Tulsa
Big 12		Texas		Arkansas, Baylor, Oklahoma(Red River Rivalry), Texas A&M(Lone Star Showdown), Texas Tech
Big 12		Texas A&M		Arkansas, Baylor, Texas(Lone Star Showdown), Texas Tech
Big 12		Texas Tech		Baylor, Texas, Texas A&M

Big East		Cincinnati		Louisville(Battle for the Keg of Nails), Miami(OH)Battle for the Victory Bell), Pittsburgh(River City Rivalry)
Big East		Connecticut		Rutgers, Syracuse
Big East		Louisville		Cincinnati(Battle for the Keg of Nails), Kentucky(Battle for the Governor's Cup), Memphis, West Virginia
Big East		Pittsburgh		Cincinnati(River City Rivalry), Penn State, Temple, West Virginia(Backyard Brawl) 
Big East		Rutgers		Connecticut, Syracuse
Big East		Syracuse		Buffalo, Connecticut, Rutgers, West Virginia(Battle for the Schwartzwalder Trophy)
Big East		USF		UCF
Big East		West Virginia		Louisville, Marshall(Friends of Coal Bowl), Maryland, Pittsburgh(Backyard Brawl), Syracuse(Battle for the Schwartzwalder Trophy), Virginia Tech(Battle for the Black Diamond Trophy)

Big Ten		Ohio State		Illinois(Battle for Illibuck), Michigan(The Game), Penn State
Big Ten		Purdue		Illinois(Battle for the Purdue Cannon), Indiana(Battle for the Old Oaken Bucket), Notre Dame(Battle for the Shillelagh Trophy)
Big Ten		Northwestern		Illinois(Battle for the Sweet Siox Tomahawk), 
Big Ten		Indiana		Illinois, Michigan State, Purdue(Battle for the Old Oaken Bucket)
Big Ten		Michigan State		Indiana, Michigan(Battle for the PAul Bunyan Trophy), Notre Dame(Battle for the Megaphone), Penn State(Battle for the Land Grant Trophy)
Big Ten		Illinois		Indiana, Missouri (The Arch Rivalry), Northwestern (Battle for the Sweet Siox Tomahawk), Ohio State (Battle for Illibuck), Purdue (Battle for the Purdue Cannon)
Big Ten		Iowa		Iowa State(Battle fot eh Cy-Hawk Trophy), Minnesota(Battle for the Floyd of Rosendale), Wisconsin(Battle for the Heartland Trophy)
Big Ten		Minnesota		Iowa(Battle for the Floyd of Rosedale), Michigan(Battle for the Lettle Brown Jug), Penn State(Battle for the Governor's Victory Bell), Wisconsin(Battle fot Paul Bunyan's Axe)
Big Ten		Wisconsin		Iowa(Battle for the Heartland Trophy), Minnesota(Battle for Paul Bunyan's Axe)
Big Ten		Penn State		Michigan State(Battle for the Land Grant Trophy), Mionnesota(Battle for the Governor's Victory Bell), Ohio State, Pittsburgh
Big Ten		Michigan		Michigan State(Battle for the PAul Bunyan Trophy), Minnesota(Battle for the Lettle Brown Jug), Notre Dame, Ohio State(The Game)

Conf USA		ECU		Marshall, NC State, Southern Miss
Conf USA		Houston		Rice(Battle for the Bayou Bucket), Tulsa, UTEP
Conf USA		Marshall		ECU, Ohio, UCF, West Virginia(Friends of Coal Bowl)
Conf USA		Memphis		Louisville, Ole Miss, Southern Miss(black and Blue Bowl), UAB(Battle for the Bones)
Conf USA		Rice		Houston(Battle for the Bayou Bucket), SMU(Battle for the Mayor's Cup), Tulsa(Battle for the Williams Trophy)
Conf USA		SMU		Rice(Battle for the Mayor's Cup), TCU(Battle for the Iron Skillet)
Conf USA		Southern Miss		ECU, Memphis(Black and Blue Bowl), Tulane(Battle for the Bell), UAB
Conf USA		Tulane		LSU(Battle for the Tiger Rag), Southern Miss(Battle for the Bell), UTEP
Conf USA		Tulsa		Houston, Oklahoma State, Rice(Battle for the Williams Trophy), UCF
Conf USA		UAB		Memphis(Battle for the Bones), Southern Miss, Troy, 
Conf USA		UCF		Marshall, Tulsa, USF
Conf USA		UTEP		Houston, New Mexico, New Mexico State(Battle of I-10), Tulane

IND		Army		Air Force(commander-in-chief), Navy(commander-in-chief)
IND		Navy		Air Force(commander-in-chief), Army(Army-Navy Game)
IND		Notre Dame		Boston College(Battle for the Ireland Trophy), Michigan, Michigan State(Battle for the Megaphone), Purdue(Battle for the Shillelagh Trophy), Stanford(Battle for the Legends Trophy), USC(Battle for the Jeweled Shillelagh)
IND		Western Kentucky		Mid Tenn State, Temple

MAC		Akron		Kent State(Battle for the Wagon Wheel)
MAC		Ball State		Northern Illinois
MAC		Bowling Green		Kent State(Battle for the Anniversary Award), Toledo(Battle of I-75)
MAC		Buffalo		Syracuse, Temple
MAC		Central Michigan		Eastern Michigan, Western Michigan
MAC		Eastern Michigan		Central Michigan
MAC		Kent State		Akron(Battle for the Wagon Wheel), Bowling Green(Battle for the Anniversary Award)
MAC		Miami(OH)		Cincinnati(Battle for the Victory Bell)Ohio(Battle for the Bricks)
MAC		Northern Illinois		Ball State, Toledo
MAC		Ohio		Marshall, Miami(OH(Battle for the Bricks)
MAC		Temple		Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Western Kentucky
MAC		Toledo		Bowling Green(Battle of I-75), Northern Illinois
MAC		Western Michigan		Central Michigan

MWC		Air Force		Army(commander-in-chief), Colorado State(Battle for the Ram-Falcon Trophy), Navy(Army-Navy Game)
MWC		BYU		San Diego State, Utah(Holy War), Utah State(Battle for the Beehive Boot)
MWC		Colorado State		Air Force(Battle for the Ram-Falcon Trophy), Colorado(Rocky Mountain Showdown), Wyoming(Border War)
MWC		New Mexico		New Mexico State(Rio Grande Rivalry), UTEP
MWC		San Diego State		BYU, Fresno State, UNLV
MWC		TCU		Baylor, SMU(Battle for the Iron Skillet)
MWC		UNLV		Nevada(Battle for Nevada), San Diego State
MWC		Utah		BYU(Holy War), Utah State(Battle of the Brothers)
MWC		Wyoming		Colorado State(Border War), Utah State

PAC-10		Arizona		Arizona State(The Big Game)
PAC-10		Arizona State		Arizona(The Big Game)
PAC-10		Cal		Stanford(Big Game), USC
PAC-10		Oregon		Oregon State(Civil War), Washington
PAC-10		Oregon State 		Oregon(Civil War)
PAC-10		Stanford		Cal(Big Game), Notre Dame(Battle for the Legends Trophy)
PAC-10		UCLA		USC(Battle for the Victory Bell)
PAC-10		USC		Cal, Norew Dame(Battle for the Jeweled Shillelagh), UCLA(Battle for the Victory Bell)
PAC-10		Washington		Oregon, Washington State(Apple Cup)
PAC-10		Washington State		Idaho(Battle for the Palouse), Washington(Apple Cup)

SEC		Alabama		Auburn(Iron Bowl), LSU, Mississippi State, Tennessee(Third Saturday in October)
SEC		Arkansas		LSU(Battle for the Golden Boot), Ole Miss, Texas, Texas A&M
SEC		Auburn		Alabama(Iron Bowl), Georgia(Deep South's Oldest Rivalry), LSU
SEC		Florida		Florida State(Battle for the Governor's Cup), Georgia(Florida-Georgia Game), Miami(Battle for the Seminole War Conoe), South Carolina, Tennessee
SEC		Georgia		Auburn(Deep South's Oldest Rivalry), Florida(Florida-Georgia Game), Georgia Tech(Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate), South Carolina
SEC		Kentucky		Louisville(Battle for the Governor's Cup), Tennessee
SEC		LSU		Alabama, Arkansas(Battle for the Golden Boot), Auburn, Ole Miss, Tulane(Battle for the Tiger Rag)
SEC		Mississippi State		Alabama, Ole Miss(Egg Bowl)
SEC		Ole Miss		Arkansas, LSU, Memphis, Mississippi State(Egg Bowl), Vanderbilt
SEC		South Carolina		Clemson(Battle for the Palmetto State), Florida, Georgia
SEC		Tennessee		Alabama(Third Saturday in October), Florida, Kentucky, Vanderbilt
SEC		Vanderbilt		Ole Miss, Tennessee

Sun Belt		Arkansas State		North Texas, Troy
Sun Belt		FIU		Florida Atlantic
Sun Belt		Florida Atlantic		FIU
Sun Belt		Mid Tenn State		North Texas, Troy, UL-Lafayette, Western Kentucky
Sun Belt		North Texas		Arkansas State, Mid Tenn State, New Mexico State
Sun Belt		Troy		Arkansas State, Mid Tenn state, UAB
Sun Belt		UL Lafayette		Mid Tenn State, UL Monroe
Sun Belt		UL Monroe		Louisiana Tech, UL Lafayette

WAC		Boise State		Fresno State, Hawai'i, Idaho(Battle of Idaho)
WAC		Fresno State		Boise State. Hawai'i, San Diego State, San Jose State
WAC		Hawai'i		Boise State, Fresno State
WAC		Idaho		Boise State(Battle of Idaho), Washington State(Battle for the Palouse)
WAC		Louisiana Tech		UL-Lafayette, UL-Monroe
WAC		Nevada		UNLV(Battle for Nevada)
WAC		New Mexico State		New Mexico(Rio Grande Rivalry), North Texas, UTEP(Battle of I-10)
WAC		San Jose State		Fresno state
WAC		Utah State		BYU(Battle for the Beehive Boot), Utah(Battle of the Brothers), Wyoming

Last edited by Kodos; 05-27-2009 at 01:35 PM.
Old 05-27-2009, 01:34 PM   #5
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

the only changes that I know of for NCAA 10 for rivals is that the Georgia-Clemson and Boston College-Clemson rivalries were added. Ben mentioned that in his Q&A thread at the EA forum. other than that, nothing has been released for changes on rivals in NCAA 10.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2009, 03:09 PM   #6
Banned

peteykirch's Arena

How they have not added RU vs USF rivalry is beyond me.

Look at the hatred between both teams, it's always an exciting game, and every single one in their short history between each other has been a knocked out drag out fight.
Old 05-27-2009, 07:53 PM   #7
All Star

cool, I'm more concerned about the smaller conferences since I don't plan on replacing any big time programs.
Old 05-27-2009, 09:07 PM   #8
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

I have been a Dawg fan, even before I was born, both parents UGA grads, and as Georgia vs Clemson use to be a good rivalry, it has not been for a while and lost it's luster. I believe this rivalry has been dead for awhile and will upset me if they lock this as another schedule spot.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »