Home

NCAA 10 Demo release date?

This is a discussion on NCAA 10 Demo release date? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-27-2009, 09:58 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.
Re: NCAA 10 Demo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE
Whoever started such a ridiculous movement as preordering to get a demo is an idiot.
Dog, you dont have to preorder to get the demo. You preorder if you want the demo EARLY. Everyones going to get it regardless, you'll just get it 2 weeks early if you put money on it.
Old 05-27-2009, 10:06 AM   #10
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreep
Dog, you dont have to preorder to get the demo. You preorder if you want the demo EARLY. Everyones going to get it regardless, you'll just get it 2 weeks early if you put money on it.
to avoid confusion, I have not heard of this promotion for NCAA '10, only Fight Night Round 4.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 05-27-2009, 10:40 AM   #11
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
to avoid confusion, I have not heard of this promotion for NCAA '10, only Fight Night Round 4.
they did it for UFC Undisputed as well. It seems like thats becomming a trend but if people already preordered the game to get the extra teambuilder slots, i wonder if that would mean they also can get the demo early (if they did do this). I'm looking forward to the teambuilder site more than the demo. Too many people will judge things just based off an unfinished version of the game as opposed to the real game once it comes out. So i'm looking forward to the teambuilder site to pass the time because these boards are going to become flooded with complaints once the demo comes out. You can tell that already just by the mood on these boards.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2009, 10:50 AM   #12
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

That's fine with me. Sooner the better.

I wish they could give us something more then just 2 minute quarters. I can't remember, but we couldn't play the demo online last year could we? Wish we could do that.
Old 05-27-2009, 11:04 AM   #13
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: NCAA 10 Demo release date?

You just can't get into any flow with 2 minute quarters. A long drive would be cut short by halftime. That's why I often tried to get the game into OT. At least it felt more normal.
Old 05-27-2009, 11:11 AM   #14
MVP

xylocaine's Arena

OVR: 12

I don't mind the short quarters, but in most sports games I hate that there is no play by play and no good camera angles. example 2k9 basketball demo. That default high side view camera is impossible for me to get a feel for the game.

I know that adding this stuff would make the demo larger to download, but releasing a poor demo with no atmosphere really don't sell the game to non die-hards like us.
Old 05-27-2009, 11:17 AM   #15
Pro

rhombic21's Arena

OVR: 9

I can deal with shortened quarters if they at least allow us to adjust the difficulty settings. Being able to play the game on AA or Heisman would really help people in our community get a feel for how the game will actually play on the difficulty settings that they use.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2009, 11:21 AM   #16
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

You can set the difficulty this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »