Home

Celebrate with the Mascot Returns

This is a discussion on Celebrate with the Mascot Returns within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-29-2009, 11:46 AM   #25
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Celebrate with the Mascot Returns

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxtrev
I don't know if anyone caught this in the SS video but it looks like the option to celebrate with the Mascot is back. I, for one, am truly disappointed that this is still in the game. Of course, it is arcadey and gimmicky which seems to be the theme of NCAA 10...

If they flag you for unsportsmanlike conduct, then the celebrate with a mascot option won't be so bad.
We should have spent time removing it from the game? Ok, then what addition should we have cut to accomodate this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2009, 11:57 AM   #26
SHO
Give us a raise, loser!

SHO's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
We should have spent time removing it from the game? Ok, then what addition should we have cut to accomodate this?
Season Showdown.
Old 05-29-2009, 12:00 PM   #27
Rookie

Happyvally74's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE
Season Showdown.
Nice
Old 05-29-2009, 01:15 PM   #28
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYMO76
Guilty... I actually like celebrating with the mascots.
Me too. And I always turn down unsportsmanlike conduct to 0. I love to celebrate and high step in the end zone and I'm 36! I don't care if it doesn't happen in reality. It's fun and I think this is a perfect example of a nitpick complaint from the hardcore community.

When Georgia stormed the endzone in the Florida game two years ago, I thought that was cool.
Old 05-29-2009, 01:38 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Me too. And I always turn down unsportsmanlike conduct to 0. I love to celebrate and high step in the end zone and I'm 36! I don't care if it doesn't happen in reality. It's fun and I think this is a perfect example of a nitpick complaint from the hardcore community.

When Georgia stormed the endzone in the Florida game two years ago, I thought that was cool.
I didn't know there was an unsportsmanlike conduct slider and I was unaware it was even a penalty. I'm pretty sure it isn't in.

I've played at least 100+ games online and I've seen 20 yard high steps continued with running around the endzone for 45 seconds and I've never seen a penalty.

With that said, the problem isn't the mascot celebrations, it's the time before that when you can just run around for a while doing nothing if you want to.
Old 05-29-2009, 01:52 PM   #30
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuxedo9000
I didn't know there was an unsportsmanlike conduct slider and I was unaware it was even a penalty. I'm pretty sure it isn't in.

I've played at least 100+ games online and I've seen 20 yard high steps continued with running around the endzone for 45 seconds and I've never seen a penalty.

With that said, the problem isn't the mascot celebrations, it's the time before that when you can just run around for a while doing nothing if you want to.
Maybe I'm thinking of last gen. But there used to be a penalty slider for it.
Old 05-29-2009, 03:26 PM   #31
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Season Showdown.
He should have seen that one coming! They manange to cut all the stuff we love an add stuff that nobody cares about. This game use to get so much buzz for hardcore gamers and casual fans alike now I hear nothing from casual fans and complaining from the hardcore fans.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2009, 06:57 PM   #32
Pro

OVR: 20

Quote:
Season Showdown.
lol,BURN!! But its the truth. College players dont celebrate with mascot. They celebrate with teammates and some might go over the top and send the whole team out there ala Georgia/Florida game.

Last edited by Maximus205; 05-29-2009 at 06:59 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »