Home

ALL PLAYER RATINGS TALK HERE

This is a discussion on ALL PLAYER RATINGS TALK HERE within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-01-2009, 10:33 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
ALL PLAYER RATINGS TALK HERE

the teambuilder site is live
if you sign in and create a team
go to rosters and click existing team
and they have all the player ratings for each team

eric berry- 97 overall
talyor mays- 99 overall
.................................is this a joke
tebow is 99 overall so is bradford
mccoy is 98
notre dame looking good on offense

post your thoughts on the rosters
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2009, 10:59 AM   #2
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: ALL PLAYER RATINGS TALK HERE

I'm hoping that the team templates are not the final rosters that will be in the release build of NCAA 10. if they are, the TTU Roster is horribly done. not talking about the ratings either, just the players(i know they are not based on "real" players ).

our actual back-up QB is not in the game, back-up HB is not in the game, our best DT is 4th on the depth chart in the game. I counted at least 4 players on the EA roster that are either graduated or kicked off the team. probably another 8-9 that have wrong # or in wrong position, some even on wrong side of the ball(on defense when they should be on offense, etc.). I never really did rosters before, so not sure if this is "normal" but I'll have a lot of work to do just to get the correct starters set.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 06-01-2009, 11:07 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
I'm hoping that the team templates are not the final rosters that will be in the release build of NCAA 10. if they are, the TTU Roster is horribly done. not talking about the ratings either, just the players(i know they are not based on "real" players ).

our actual back-up QB is not in the game, back-up HB is not in the game, our best DT is 4th on the depth chart in the game. I counted at least 4 players on the EA roster that are either graduated or kicked off the team. probably another 8-9 that have wrong # or in wrong position, some even on wrong side of the ball(on defense when they should be on offense, etc.). I never really did rosters before, so not sure if this is "normal" but I'll have a lot of work to do just to get the correct starters set.

sounds like the new rosters guy is doing his job.....anyone else think rosters are too much work for one person?
Old 06-01-2009, 11:13 AM   #4
Rookie

GigemAGGIES13's Arena

OVR: 5

A&M's are horrible. They'll be around a B+ overall if these are the final product. Every damn player is in the 78-90 range.

I just took a glance at Mizzou's roster and they're all over the place...but mostly in the 70s. That doesn't make any sense at all.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:15 AM   #5
Rookie

rdfowler's Arena

OVR: 4

I am at school so i can't check cause installation is blocked on here and i don't have flash player 10

What is some ratings for Georgia tech?? The team overall,offence defense, key players
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2009, 11:20 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 12

Like mentioned before, the actual team rosters better be different from these. I was trying to put names to the players to help with the rosters guys, and just looking at the LSU roster, it's horrible. They have made up guys who have no resemblance to anyone on their roster, they gave us 4 senior and 1 junior RB (which we do, but they didn't include our freshman RB). It's a joke that I've only gone through the TEs and I've counted 4 people who are completely made up. Also, I just saw they have HERMAN JOHNSON in the game, whose already graduated and drafted.

This really p***es me off that EA would do this. How could you not get the recent rosters into this? You have had MONTHS to get this thing right, and you can't even get one team right. Yay, people can create teams now, but for some of us who wanted to see the rosters, are getting screwed over because they don't have any common sense to look into these. Great Job NCAA Dev. Team, you keep finding ways to make Madden look even better than it already is

Last edited by cdiddy71323; 06-01-2009 at 11:24 AM.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:26 AM   #7
SHO
Give us a raise, loser!

SHO's Arena

OVR: 24

Very disappointed in the rosters. The ratings are as high as they've ever been. I thought that there would be a greater spread of ratings a la Madden. And FSU overrated yet again. They never fail in that regard.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:34 AM   #8
cdj
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
Sub Nebraska in for TTU and I agree. Players who were seniors (on last year's game ) are still in, incorrect skin color. Really hoping they uploaded an incomplete roster file.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »