Home

NCAA Football 10 Preview

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Preview within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2009, 07:01 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 20
that makes me want to get a ps3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2009, 05:47 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 15
I agree with bumble 14 , Ncaa 2004 is EA best football engine today...how they continually go backwards is beyond me...anyone taking bets that both live and march madness 2010 will be awful
Old 06-03-2009, 06:05 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 6
why is there a paragraph on recruiting promises? They had this last year
Old 06-03-2009, 06:28 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 39
Re: NCAA Football 10 Preview

Thanks for the article Steve.

Quote:
Promises can be made to the athletes targeted during the off-season. Make sure you live up to your word though, or your coach’s integrity will decline. This will result in less players believing in your promises during the recruiting process.
Why is this highlighted? It was in 09.

Quote:
The computer will now pursue the ball carrier with the appropriate angles, even during jukes and spins.
Call me crazy, but isn't that how the game should work?.. Amazing stuff like this even needs to be addressed by the dev. team.

Quote:
EA Sports and the Tiburon NCAA Football team started improving their game’s high-energy crowd by adding realistic atmospheric effects to the game. These subtle effects go a long way to add a polished feel to emulate the college stadium energy.
Please EA, feel free to share these improvements.. Windsocks? Bands?

Quote:
Also, Lee Corso and the gang will be back, after providing new material at EA Tiburon’s studios.
This means about 4 or 5 new one-liners

Quote:
users will now be able to attack a rival school’s integrity with Competitive Recruiting.
This is honestly the only peace of info I have seen about dynasty updates.. Is this really the only thing that has been added? Don't get me wrong, I like this addition, but it can't possibly be the only thing... Can it?
Old 06-03-2009, 11:15 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 4
Steven Bartlett... are you being paid by EA to write the preview? What kind of preview is this? Did you actually preview the game, or did EA give you a list of things to write about? You make the game seem perfect, no negatives huh... SMH
Old 06-03-2009, 11:22 PM   #30
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: NCAA Football 10 Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by project_mist
Steven Bartlett... are you being paid by EA to write the preview? What kind of preview is this? Did you actually preview the game, or did EA give you a list of things to write about? You make the game seem perfect, no negatives huh... SMH
My thoughts exactly. Reads like a press release.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:19 AM   #31
Staff Writer

OVR: 29
nah lol, i do not have the game or anything. the preview is a compilation of information out there available at the time so this was the best we can do until we get a copy. then we will write something as a hands on impression.

i appreciate the feedback, i understand you all want to know if certain issues plaguing the game were addressed but its real tough to tell at this point. this is just highlighting what has been added on, some good additions in my opinion. i know promises could be made, i just wrote it bad i guess. but i was trying to emphasize the way you can attack the opposing school's recruiting tactics.

thanks guys.

-Steve
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2009, 02:06 AM   #32
Banned

OVR: 18
THNX for the preview steve. Man they are still far behind from madden. Last gen it was usually the other way around. Man im really having doubts but i wait for your guys review. I dont get how camera flashes, or windsocks improve presentation. Wait a minute there is no refs on the field wtf.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »