Home

NCAA Football 10 E3 Trailer

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 E3 Trailer within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-02-2009, 08:22 PM   #73
SHO
Give us a raise, loser!

SHO's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: NCAA Football 10 E3 Trailer

*waits for actual gameplay videos*
Old 06-02-2009, 10:42 PM   #74
MVP

OVR: 29
Re: E3 Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayvis
It's very useful if you want to put the boot into EA though. If sales are down and criticism is high, then hopefully EA will have to put some more money/effort into making the game better for next year; maybe change a few staff/direction.

If you say nothing, then no-one will know why you didn't buy the game. By posting we're not only doing those that don't like the game a favor by informing them to not buy it, but also EA, by giving them some useful pointers on why it looks so unappealing at this stage.

And even if by weird chance, we play the game at some stage and like it; at least by posting, we have usefully informed EA that their marketing and PR needs tweaking.

No Hard feelings . I know you're a good guy, who only wants to look forward to and enjoy the game, but these forums are multi-purpose and every so often you have to talk to whingers like me, who want a little more.
oh trust me i have no problem with people critizing EA and trying to help improve the product. it's just when you make up your mind that you're not even going to give the game a chance it just seems pointless to keep coming on here everyday looking to start fights. for example i know there's a new Harry Potter flick coming out this summer which I couldn't care less about therefore you won't catch me over on the HP boards over IMDB arguing with people who are looking forward to it.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:23 PM   #75
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
oh trust me i have no problem with people critizing EA and trying to help improve the product. it's just when you make up your mind that you're not even going to give the game a chance it just seems pointless to keep coming on here everyday looking to start fights. for example i know there's a new Harry Potter flick coming out this summer which I couldn't care less about therefore you won't catch me over on the HP boards over IMDB arguing with people who are looking forward to it.

The difference here is that you just don't care for the Harry Potter film, thats mostly not the case with this. Id imagine a large number of the ppl who harp on EA or the game, at one point really enjoyed this game. I am the same way. I used to line up at midnight every year to purchase this game and would play it constantly through the year, since the move to next gen, I'm lucky if i don't get bored of the game in a week. Thats not my fault, thats EA's fault for not delivering a title worth playing. Up until a few months ago, anything EA related out of my mouth wasn't positive. Once i started seeing the progress they were making with Madden 2010, those negative sentiments began to turn positive. Its now gotten to the point where i plan on placing a pre-order on Madden, something i haven't done since Madden 2005. That, however, doesn't seem to be the case with NCAA 2010, it doesn't look to be making the strides that Madden is and thats frustrating for fans like me, who once, really enjoyed the game. I think thats were most of the negativity comes from, altho, there are some ppl, like one individual a page or two back who seem to be harping just to harp.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2009, 11:51 PM   #76
MVP

MrOctober430's Arena

OVR: 12

One that caught my eye was, alot of the teams have low socks. What gives?? Some of those schools have high socks! but can't wait until july!!!!11
Old 06-03-2009, 12:02 AM   #77
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectSRT
The difference here is that you just don't care for the Harry Potter film, thats mostly not the case with this. Id imagine a large number of the ppl who harp on EA or the game, at one point really enjoyed this game..
I know it's not the same, but it is similiar because i've already made up mind not to watch Potter and some of these people have made up their minds already to not bother with NCAA
Quote:
altho, there are some ppl, like one individual a page or two back who seem to be harping just to harp.
and those are really the only types of people i'm speaking to
Old 06-03-2009, 12:12 AM   #78
Banned

OVR: 12

Loved a lot of the new animations and was a great trailer, but the only part that made me question was the Hawaii and Wisconsin one. I liked that the QB fumbled it on the sack, but nothing caused it at all. It was in his right hand that wasn't touched at all by the defender and it all of a sudden just fell out of his hand. I like the thought of it, but I would like to see some interaction with the defender to cause it
Old 06-03-2009, 12:25 AM   #79
Banned

OVR: 1
I really don't mind people dissing this game.. The trailer does look very similar to 09 and what really bothers me about EA is they have exclusive rights to ncaa football. So when people say "hey why are you here" and "just don't buy it then." It isn't like we have a choice, I can't go out and get another ncaa title if this one doesn't do it for me. With exclusive rights, EA should put out something quality, but ever since they got those rights, they've done the exact opposite. They have no competition in this market, they really can just polish a turd and put it out.
Old 06-03-2009, 12:39 AM   #80
Pro

OVR: 6

It's been this way every year on current gen. People bitch--then others ridicule the complainers, and on and on. However, what’s been the one constant? The game has sucked. But I forgot—this time it’s REALLY going to be good, right? We’ll maybe thats truly the case this year—but you’re an idiot if you don’t let past experiences render into your decision making.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »