Home

Pasta's E3 First Impression on NCAA10

This is a discussion on Pasta's E3 First Impression on NCAA10 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2009, 12:54 AM   #1
Rookie

mistershadez's Arena

OVR: 8
Pasta's E3 First Impression on NCAA10

NCAA Football 10

Most is known on the game except for Road to Glory so I’ll be posting up some gameplay vids. Overall the game has a very similar feel to 09. Despite that there are some clear improvements that have been made with the CPU AI, linked plays, and game planning. One tip is to be cautious about when you want to play aggressive. I started the game that way and got three face mask penalties in the first two possessions. That is probably better used situationally. Teambuilder is obviously the big selling point and that has proven to be a huge success since it was launched yesterday. More to come after getting more time in with it.

http://www.pastapadre.com/

South Carolina Gamecocks
| Atlanta Falcons | Golden State Warriors

Last edited by mistershadez; 06-03-2009 at 12:59 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2009, 01:03 AM   #2
Rookie

HamTonks's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Pasta's E3 First Impression on NCAA10

If a third-party website releases gameplay video before EA, then EA has a LOT of thinking to do.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:04 AM   #3
Rookie

huskeraddict's Arena

OVR: 6

The closer we get to 7/14 and the more info we're getting, I'm thinking the only improvement to pregame is the bands
Old 06-03-2009, 01:14 AM   #4
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

I just hope the game plays smarter and allows for better defense, and a wider variety of cpu passing. As long as the sliders work, I'll be happy.

I thought the Madden hype was just hype just like every year, but it really does sound like it's blowing NCAA out this year. I can't be too surprised though. I'm sure the Madden team is much bigger tan the NCAA team. Maybe if NCAA does well this year, they'll put more resources into it next year.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:14 AM   #5
Rookie

HamTonks's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskeraddict
The closer we get to 7/14 and the more info we're getting, I'm thinking the only improvement to the game is season showdown and team builder
Fixed!

PastaPadre:
Quote:
Overall the game has a very similar feel to 09.

Last edited by HamTonks; 06-03-2009 at 01:16 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2009, 01:18 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
I just hope the game plays smarter and allows for better defense, and a wider variety of cpu passing. As long as the sliders work, I'll be happy.

I thought the Madden hype was just hype just like every year, but it really does sound like it's blowing NCAA out this year. I can't be too surprised though. I'm sure the Madden team is much bigger tan the NCAA team. Maybe if NCAA does well this year, they'll put more resources into it next year.
The Madden team is also probably bigger than The Fifa 09, NHL 09, and SCEA's MLB The Show 09 teams, however all three titles offer a superior gaming experience. The size of your dev team should not be an excuse to release sub par products.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:19 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistershadez
NCAA Football 10

Most is known on the game except for Road to Glory so I’ll be posting up some gameplay vids. Overall the game has a very similar feel to 09. Despite that there are some clear improvements that have been made with the CPU AI, linked plays, and game planning. One tip is to be cautious about when you want to play aggressive. I started the game that way and got three face mask penalties in the first two possessions. That is probably better used situationally. Teambuilder is obviously the big selling point and that has proven to be a huge success since it was launched yesterday. More to come after getting more time in with it.

http://www.pastapadre.com/
We've heard this a lot, and no matter how we try to spin it, this can't be a good thing.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:22 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 6

Dout maddens team is that big

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »