Home

Weird online dynasty transfer - 09

This is a discussion on Weird online dynasty transfer - 09 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2009, 11:45 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Weird online dynasty transfer - 09

Did anyone else ever have anything like this happen in online dynasty? We're in year two, Oklahoma State started a 4* freshman qb all season and went undefeated, won a national title. The qb was frosh. all american. The promises made to him the previous off season were winning a conference chapmionship and getting playing time, both of which were fulfilled.After the season, he transferred to Kansas State. The owner of Okie State is rightfully pissed, the kid was a stud and he had planned on having him for another two years so he didnt bother recruiting another qb.

Does anyone have an explenation for why this may have happened?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2009, 11:48 AM   #2
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Weird online dynasty transfer - 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by clayshime
Did anyone else ever have anything like this happen in online dynasty? We're in year two, Oklahoma State started a 4* freshman qb all season and went undefeated, won a national title. The qb was frosh. all american. The promises made to him the previous off season were winning a conference chapmionship and getting playing time, both of which were fulfilled.After the season, he transferred to Kansas State. The owner of Okie State is rightfully pissed, the kid was a stud and he had planned on having him for another two years so he didnt bother recruiting another qb.

I believe it is a glitch waiting to happen when you promise solid pt. Most people have said they will transfer regardless if you make this promise.
Old 06-04-2009, 04:05 AM   #3
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Oh well that happens ometime. It;s a glitch that has been addressed already.
Old 06-04-2009, 04:13 AM   #4
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by clayshime

In my Ohio State OD Terelle Pryor got injured for the season during the first game of his Sophomore year so I had to start an 82 OVR Freshman QB the whole season. At the end of the season the Freshman QB transferred to Navy and Pryor transferred to Penn State.

That glitch sucks.
Old 06-04-2009, 04:36 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmorg
In my Ohio State OD Terelle Pryor got injured for the season during the first game of his Sophomore year so I had to start an 82 OVR Freshman QB the whole season. At the end of the season the Freshman QB transferred to Navy and Pryor transferred to Penn State.

That glitch sucks.
That would be rediculous. Thanks for the responses, I shared this with the owner. He's starting to get over it haha
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »