Home

Honest Assessment of NCAA 10

This is a discussion on Honest Assessment of NCAA 10 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2009, 10:27 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Honest Assessment of NCAA 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by deaduck
You mean like...cheerleaders.

Not that I care about them that much but you can't be a glass is half full guy with one game and half empty with the other.

How's about we wait and PLAY the games before we judge them?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I love this empty truism! If I had a dollar for everytime I heard it...

Cheerleaders? Are you KIDDING me? Those have been in the past TWO versions of NCAA.

Next!
Old 06-03-2009, 10:37 PM   #34
Rookie

If people can come in here and accuse you of being anti-EA when you offer an opinion that doesn't hail NCAA 10 as the best thing since sliced bread, then that smells a little Big Brother-ish to me. For those of you who think I started this thread because I am an anti-EA, anti-NCAA 10 guy, here are the facts:

FACT #1: I have owned every NCAA since 2004. It pains me greatly that I may not own NCAA 10.

FACT #2: Up until E-3 (that is, up until this very week), I was pro-NCAA 10 and was planning on buying. Yes, you read that right. I was not anti-NCAA 10. I was not even on the fence. I was pro-NCAA 10.

FACT #3: The gameplay videos coupled with the less-than-stellar presentation upgrades (i.e. no presentation upgrades) has convinced me this game is not worth purchasing.

So though you may disagree with my "honest assessment" at least recognize that it is an "honest assessment" and not coming from someone who just hates the NCAA series or EA. Perhaps rather than me being anti-EA, it is more the case that those who accuse me of such are pro-EA. After all, if you will constantly defend a company to the grave and give them the benefit of the doubt and seek to silence all dissenters...

Maybe it is 1984 after all...
Old 06-03-2009, 10:57 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 4

It has nothing to do with Pro-EA silence all dissenters attitude. It's more of no one cares that you are giving an "honest assesment" of a game you haven't played. You started a thread about what you don't like as if it's different from anything anyone else has written. You watched gameplay on varsity and you don't like it. Mind you the sample size was a combined 5 minutes or so. The point is. It's all the same, just from different posters. And the topper is this. Anyone who doesn't agree with you is a mindless sheep. Nothing worse than being talked down to by someone about a video game. As if whether you buy or not means something about your intelligence.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2009, 11:01 PM   #36
Rookie

You know if you don't care about a thread you do not have to respond to it! Funny how that works, right?
Old 06-03-2009, 11:11 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 4

Your biting sarcasm...oh it slays me. Your original post is fine. I don't care either way. The self righteous you all love EA that's why you can't see the light attitude is the issue. Don't want to even rent the game? Fine. But to be defensive because someone doesn't agree with your opinion on a game that you haven't played? What board do you think you're on?
Old 06-03-2009, 11:25 PM   #38
Banned

stevedrumsdw's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxtrev
From what I have seen and read. I am not anti-EA or anything. I am anti-crappy games like the NCAA series has become. I love EA games that are made well. And Madden 10 looks to be shaping up to be one of those games. Honestly and objectively compare Madden 10 and NCAA 10 and you will see that NCAA 10 is just a dud.

I just watched another gameplay video. It looks like the broken screen play has made a return. The guy threw a HB screen and ran all the way for a TD. Great.

Yeah that play was not a good sign hope the game was on varsity
Old 06-03-2009, 11:58 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 6

Change your title to honest preview assessment of ncaa 10 - all fixed. It's obvious he hasn't played the game yet, so why harp on that? Let the man have his opinion.
Old 06-04-2009, 12:02 AM   #40
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

LOL you people have not even played the game and yt ya'll are jugding as if ya'll have play it. No matter what people say. I am going to love it. Complain away people.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »