Home

Camera fans let your voice be heard

This is a discussion on Camera fans let your voice be heard within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2009, 10:57 AM   #65
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: Camera fans let your voice be heard

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetYaWeigtUp
I hate when they forcefeed us stuff and expect us to always like it. Make the game for the consumer not for yourselves. They are clearly forgetting who buys this game. Its really hard to believe true football fans make this game, they arent half the fans they claim they are because no one would put out such a poor effort in gameplay and leave out so many details just to add SEASON SHOWDOWN!

This entrie Dev team needs to go, give someoneelse a shot at it because this group has lost its focus, and cant handle the criticism either. Boss up and getyaweigtup!
I think the problem isn't that these guys aren't true football fans. I think the problem is that they are very short-sighted and/or self-centered on how they think the game should play. They want or expect us to play the game the way they play it. They have to recognize that everyone has vastly different tastes and expectations.

Evidence of this is the broken sliders again. There is absolutely no good reason why those shouldn't have been tested a ton and been a lot better for NCAA 10 after the problems in 09. Instead they shipped them broken and we need a patch. The obviously think the game plays great on default and didn't bother to test anything outside of those settings.

Another example of them force-feeding us new features is the camera angle. They don't want to give us the option of not using it. They also don't understand why people like coach mode so they ignore adding basic angles or auto-pass for those guys. Other forced features include overdone momentum in '07. They also did this with impact players back in '06 (I loved that feature but many didn't) and HFA in '05 I think.

They always want to force new features on users. This is a TERRIBLE policy. Give us all the options in the world and let us tweak the game to where we are happy. I do agree though that the priorities and direction of this current NCAA team does not coincide with my personal tastes. I've lost faith that NCAA 10 or future iterations will be what I want.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2009, 11:02 AM   #66
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

I'm just stunned that there really is no multiple camera angles for this game. Again, features that were in the PS2-era games are stripped away. I know it's probably a more complicated answer than what I'm thinking, but I just don't get why with this so-called advanced technology, game elements are taken away - not added - to these games.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 06-22-2009, 11:05 AM   #67
Pro

OVR: 11

It really is amazing what adding a bunch of camera's or even giving us a custom camera would do for this game and Madden.
Old 06-22-2009, 03:54 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 4

I think this is a simple case of no competition equals no drive. If there was 2k or another company with the licenses also, they would have put different camera angles in their game. It's crazy.
Old 06-22-2009, 06:13 PM   #69
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

damn you camera complainers for asking for a new camera angle. I know they didnt give you the angles you wanted but now we get stuck with this zoomed out crappy cam. I want my old camera angle that ive been playing with since Madden 93 on genesis!!!!!
Old 06-22-2009, 06:30 PM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
damn you camera complainers for asking for a new camera angle. I know they didnt give you the angles you wanted but now we get stuck with this zoomed out crappy cam. I want my old camera angle that ive been playing with since Madden 93 on genesis!!!!!
Not our fault. We asked for the old PS2 and Xbox camera angles and as usual, this development team thought they would give us something completely different that not only looks weird, but induces motion sickness.
Old 06-22-2009, 06:32 PM   #71
Pro

DreadedSteeler's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinsBoYee
It really is amazing what adding a bunch of camera's or even giving us a custom camera would do for this game and Madden.
This should have been highest priority for NCAA '10. Heck, even many of the behind the QB cam fans aren't happy now. Four years now and still only one camera angle.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2009, 06:34 PM   #72
MVP

GaryT531's Arena

OVR: 19

The broadcast camera would be nice to have again, it's great for cpu vs cpu mode. It was spot on in NCAA 02, 03, 04 from last gen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »