Home

Big XII roster thread

This is a discussion on Big XII roster thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2009, 03:36 PM   #1
Rookie

icmOU72's Arena

OVR: 4
Big XII roster thread

Hey I just wanted to give the Big XII a forum to discuss team rosters outside of the big roster thread. Let me know what yall like and dislike about the rosters of your fav Big XII teams
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2009, 04:27 PM   #2
Pro

huntt26's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Big XII roster thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by icmOU72
Hey I just wanted to give the Big XII a forum to discuss team rosters outside of the big roster thread. Let me know what yall like and dislike about the rosters of your fav Big XII teams
in game or real life?
Old 06-04-2009, 07:45 PM   #3
Rookie

icmOU72's Arena

In the game. there are a lot of people bashing on the ea crew for the 10 roster. I was wondering if anybody saw anything right or wrong with rosters of big 12 teams, but it seems this tread isnt going very far ha ha.
Old 06-04-2009, 07:50 PM   #4
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

These aren't even the game rosters. Look close. Some teams haven't been touched since last year.
Old 06-04-2009, 07:55 PM   #5
Rookie

icmOU72's Arena

Ok so what do you think they did? Did they just take the teambuilder concept and then began to create it and just told the roster guys to stop where ther were and let them have the unfinished product to put into teambuilder? Why wouldnt the teambuilder people wait and put the roster in as the last thing before they launched teambuilder? Unless you think that the roster was only that far done only a week before June 1 cause it couldnt have taken more than a week to put the final touches on the website before launch right?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2009, 07:58 PM   #6
MVP

Roggie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by icmOU72
Ok so what do you think they did? Did they just take the teambuilder concept and then began to create it and just told the roster guys to stop where ther were and let them have the unfinished product to put into teambuilder? Why wouldnt the teambuilder people wait and put the roster in as the last thing before they launched teambuilder? Unless you think that the roster was only that far done only a week before June 1 cause it couldnt have taken more than a week to put the final touches on the website before launch right?
The rosters are the LAST thing they do before shipping the game. They are in the midst of creating them now. Plus, if you read on the teambulider site, it says it is a beta. More stuff will be released, updated, and I'm 100% sure that the rosters is one of those things. They are just using a slightly updated version of the 09 roster template.
Old 06-04-2009, 08:11 PM   #7
Rookie

icmOU72's Arena

ok thanks. I am not claiming to be any expert or anything. I just dont want to create team using an existing roster and there be a better roster on the actual game. What do you think about expanding the roster to 80 players rather than 70?
Old 06-04-2009, 08:49 PM   #8
MVP

Roggie's Arena

In real life, if I remember correctly, there is no limit on players. While this is impossible on the game, or someone would create a 999 person team, a limit of 100 would be closer, and is what I feel they should have.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »