Home

Are the rosters on teambuilder the ones being launched with the game?

This is a discussion on Are the rosters on teambuilder the ones being launched with the game? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 09:59 PM   #201
Banned

stevedrumsdw's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Are the rosters on teambuilder the ones being launched with the game?

Well there is no reply on this topic as of yet indicating to me the dawnting news of TB rosters being the final.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2009, 10:29 PM   #202
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35

Since the other thread got locked.

The NCAA team needs an overhaul and it shows, another lackluster product this year full of gimmicks with only one real cool feature to talk about which Ian helped design (He deserves a pat on the back)

Madden got an overhaul within the team and look what its done in just a years time, look at how involved their lead designer (Ian) is involved in the community.

Where is NCAA's lead designer? Ben Hamsock or whatever his name is has just got to go every year I see him pushing a new gimmick in videos rather than any new legit feature or gameplay addition and its sad, why should NCAA have to suffer? Why Should Madden and NCAA have two totally different gameplay styles? They shouldn't they should play the same physics and momentum wise but with a couple minor differences.

Now Im sure we will get Protak in NCAA next year but for some reason, something in me tells me its going to be on the same momentum system and with the same crummy physics unless this team gets canned and rebuilt for NCAA 11.

Here's to a promising game next year, and what we can maybe salvage out of this year. This is going to be the first year I don't pick up NCAA, and its sad to say because I really like the mix and match uniforms, but thats just not nearly enough.

Follow me on twitter @Equipment_Guru
Old 06-09-2009, 10:34 PM   #203
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

This forum is slowly becoming an embarrassment to OS; complaining and complaining.

For now this thread is getting locked until we get confirmation about the rosters or the game comes out.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »