Home

if EA really wants to save money...

This is a discussion on if EA really wants to save money... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 12:50 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: if EA really wants to save money...

I have to agree with the original post...this is a pretty good idea. I would be much more likely to buy NCAA 10 if it played like Madden 10.
Old 06-05-2009, 12:56 PM   #10
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsu_gb23
I have to agree with the original post...this is a pretty good idea. I would be much more likely to buy NCAA 10 if it played like Madden 10.
From what I understand they play similiar this year. In all honesty I like the way NCAA plays better than Madden for sometime now.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 06-05-2009, 12:56 PM   #11
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13

Space for uniforms wouldn't be an issue.

The real issue is the fact that the NFL and NCAA have different rules. One foot in bounds vs two for a catch, for example. Down by contact vs down if your knee hits the ground regardless of being untouched. Completely different overtime. Madden Franchise mode and NCAA Dynasty mode are barely even comparable.

Yeah, it'd be nice if Pro-Tack made it's way from Madden into the NCAA engine, but simply stuffing NCAA logos into Madden wouldn't really work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2009, 01:25 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderKtulu
Space for uniforms wouldn't be an issue.

The real issue is the fact that the NFL and NCAA have different rules. One foot in bounds vs two for a catch, for example. Down by contact vs down if your knee hits the ground regardless of being untouched. Completely different overtime. Madden Franchise mode and NCAA Dynasty mode are barely even comparable.

Yeah, it'd be nice if Pro-Tack made it's way from Madden into the NCAA engine, but simply stuffing NCAA logos into Madden wouldn't really work.
I guess what I'm really saying is that I would rather just play Madden with college uniforms rather than what we got right now as far as gameplay goes.

I did get a little heated, but after watching some vids and reading pasta padre's preview, and seeing how I can't notice a difference. I was just sooo upset. I guess if they only charged like 20 bucks for the game, that would offset that, but they wont. And then expect us to pay 60 bucks? I probably won't buy it, but it's their expectation that people are going to pay 60 dollars for THAT game. It's a little upsetting.
Old 06-05-2009, 01:31 PM   #13
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

To the OP, you are certainly free to critisize the game, but next time do it a little more tastefully. Calling it a peice of crap repetedtly won't win you any credibility at OS.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »