Home

OMT... Equiptment...

This is a discussion on OMT... Equiptment... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 07:22 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 39
Re: OMT... Equiptment...

That pic is awesome! lol

When it comes to equipment though, i just don't want colors added to cleats, or one new helmet.. either a complete overhaul or don't try at all. i can't stand another half a** product any longer. I'm at my wits end.
Old 06-09-2009, 07:23 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 15

oh yeah, I guess it could sound like I'm applauding windsocks being in. No, that is also a waste of time, probably even more than extensive equipment design because there arent any people roaming message boards clamoring for windsocks. I don't think any of that stuff should have time put into it, if the people doing it can be leveraged to work on gameplay/franchise/presentation/atmosphere stuff.

Im not using my age to say I'm superior to you, just that i've been playing games for a long time and never felt the urge to edit player equipment. Just an anecdote.
Old 06-09-2009, 07:26 PM   #35
Rookie

KLKapone11's Arena

OVR: 3

I love new features but more i love the customizing of every player, especially the great talented players on my team in which i put most of my time ont their equipment...... but to see that for the fourth straight title i am working with the same equipment...... damn and i bet i STILLLLLLLLLL cannot put a visor on a REVO
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2009, 07:37 PM   #36
The Lord of #Hashtags

legendkiller5's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bears_16_and_0
oh yeah, I guess it could sound like I'm applauding windsocks being in. No, that is also a waste of time, probably even more than extensive equipment design because there arent any people roaming message boards clamoring for windsocks. I don't think any of that stuff should have time put into it, if the people doing it can be leveraged to work on gameplay/franchise/presentation/atmosphere stuff.

Im not using my age to say I'm superior to you, just that i've been playing games for a long time and never felt the urge to edit player equipment. Just an anecdote.
No. You are wrong. I usually respect the opinions of those that disagree with my view, but not with this. This is something that HAS to be address. No excuses. None.
Old 06-09-2009, 07:43 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 5

This is one of the many reason why I am not buying NCAA football for the first time since '99. The equipment selection is a joke and they did nothing to improve while Madden went crazy with new additions this year. I am sick of the dev's excuses. I will not buy NCAA again until they add a ton of equipment and fix the existing stuff.
Old 06-09-2009, 08:03 PM   #38
Banned

OVR: 15

lol this guy is exactly what im talking about. 222 posts in 3 months and the majority of them are about equipment. Most of the equipment threads i read all have the same guys in them. A very vocal minority.
Old 06-09-2009, 08:07 PM   #39
The Lord of #Hashtags

legendkiller5's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bears_16_and_0
lol this guy is exactly what im talking about. 222 posts in 3 months and the majority of them are about equipment. Most of the equipment threads i read all have the same guys in them. A very vocal minority.
Shut up. Seriously.
Old 06-09-2009, 08:09 PM   #40
Rookie

tyler741's Arena

OVR: 7

I also wish they was an upgrade to equipment.. working with the same thing year after year after year... doesn't sound like a new game to me, nor does it warrant $60...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »