Home

The Teambuilder Rosters may be final, but the Game will have DIFFERENT rosters.

This is a discussion on The Teambuilder Rosters may be final, but the Game will have DIFFERENT rosters. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 05:12 PM   #1
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43
The Teambuilder Rosters may be final, but the Game will have DIFFERENT rosters.

That's my .02.

There is NO WAY in Holy Hades that EA could royally screw up these rosters that badly in the actual game.

Now...I may believe that the Teambuilder rosters could be final...but then again...that doesn't matter much to me because you are creating fictional teams anyway. Obviously if you are simply recreating Auburn or Oregon, etc. with new uniforms..then yeah....Teambuilder rosters will blow.

But I'm willing to bet a million bucks that the actual roster in the GAME will be updated and much much different.

I mean...Good God...they have 3 guys STARTING at Linebacker for Auburn who are NO LONGER EVEN ON THE TEAM!!!!!

I simply cannot believe that the rosters in the actual game will reflect that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2009, 05:14 PM   #2
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: The Teambuilder Rosters may be final, but the Game will have DIFFERENT rosters.

Get in line AA. We're all thinking (hoping) the rosters will be different. If they aren't, it would be hideous. Actually, it would be worse than the roster crash issue of last year IMO. Then again, EA thinks we'll just edit them and la-di-freaking-da, everything will be magically delicious.

Last edited by J-Unit40; 06-09-2009 at 05:17 PM.
Old 06-09-2009, 05:15 PM   #3
Rookie

tyler741's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: The Teambuilder Rosters may be final, but the Game will have DIFFERENT rosters.

I'm praying they aren't final as well.
Old 06-09-2009, 05:18 PM   #4
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

Its sad that we haven't gotten confirmation and since its EA we're actually scared
Old 06-09-2009, 05:21 PM   #5
Pro

mjussawalla's Arena

OVR: 11

I've got 2-1 odds that AuburnAlumni is right.

I also have 8-1 odds that NCAA 10 will Blow
while 9-1 odds that NCAA 10 will Suck.

Any takers? :-)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2009, 05:24 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 19

I hope you are right Auburn. Otherwise the fallout and carnage on this board will be the worst thing since you removed Charlotte Church from your sig.

EA has been helped by the fact most of us either edited rosters on our own, or downloaded from EA Locker. They may be leaving this much more on our plates. Isn't it enough that we are paying $60 for the game, that we have to invest our own time in finishing the game ourselves? As I said in another post, the last couple of rosters for D 1-AA on original Xbox were generic. If the rosters are botched, it would be a move like not having correct rosters on the old gen game. The farther along you go in OD, the more you end up with generic rosters. This could be another excuse. I'd rather have correct rosters, but it's obvious there is trouble brewing with the Keller lawsuit, and the technicalities of NCAA regulations.
Old 06-09-2009, 05:30 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 6

I'm sorry to say this but if the TB rosters are the final rosters included with the game,it will be a game killer for me. Colorado's rosters are a complete MESS. They're embarrassing to be honest. Sure i can edit their roster,but how about all the countless other wacked out teams rosters? I would never have the time to fix all those...
Old 06-09-2009, 05:43 PM   #8
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32

Any confirmation would be good since the EA people have been/are here.

No comment isn't a good thing.

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »