Home

Lets find some reasons...

This is a discussion on Lets find some reasons... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 08:28 PM   #17
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: Lets find some reasons...

off the top of my head:

Adaptive AI
Mix-n-match uniforms
new WR/DB interactions
new OL/DL interactions(even though its still not that great, but still better than '09)
improved pursuit angles
gameplanning looks interesting as well as set-up plays
love the bowl game endzones(yeah i know it should have been there already, but still nice)
the changed gameplay camera
Erin Andrews
windsocks!
player lock
all of the dynasty mode fixes and tuning.
TeamBuilder
Progressive Lighting
the new injury system(not as good as Madden's though)

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 06-09-2009, 08:29 PM   #18
Pro

nightcreeper's Arena

OVR: 9

so im still getting it.....
Old 06-09-2009, 08:40 PM   #19
Rookie

KLKapone11's Arena

OVR: 3

yea i figure i will still get this game to put my created team players through college, export about 5 draft classes and then its off to MADDEN for the rest of the year
Old 06-09-2009, 09:06 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKapone11
yea i figure i will still get this game to put my created team players through college, export about 5 draft classes and then its off to MADDEN for the rest of the year
with that being said, do you think ncaa fans like us will be more likely to skip out on ncaa this year and go right for madden?
Old 06-09-2009, 09:09 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 5

Season Showdown FTW?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2009, 09:25 PM   #22
Rookie

KLKapone11's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pote14
with that being said, do you think ncaa fans like us will be more likely to skip out on ncaa this year and go right for madden?
Oh yes i really DO think so, i was soo pumped for NCAA to come out that i began to create schools as soon as TB came out...... but sloooooowly i relized how horrfying the rosters might be and how "unorganized" the game sounds... i really want to give NCAA a chance but i find myself making excuses as to why i should shovel out $60 from my wallet.... i took one look at a Madden Screenshot and was immediately pulled in... tell me why that is, because in real life college football is far more thrilling
Old 06-09-2009, 09:31 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKapone11
Oh yes i really DO think so, i was soo pumped for NCAA to come out that i began to create schools as soon as TB came out...... but sloooooowly i relized how horrfying the rosters might be and how "unorganized" the game sounds... i really want to give NCAA a chance but i find myself making excuses as to why i should shovel out $60 from my wallet.... i took one look at a Madden Screenshot and was immediately pulled in... tell me why that is, because in real life college football is far more thrilling
I agree, I love college ball much more than the NFL. But, at the same time, I love football, so I want the best football game on the market and since 2K can't make a licensed game right now it looks like it is Madden this year. Hopefully NCAA will get the overhaul next year that Madden got this year, ProTak looks amazing, the depth of field (blur), presentation, the whole deal, it looks great and it is good to see that some branch of EA Sports DOES listen to the community.
Old 06-09-2009, 09:38 PM   #24
The Lord of #Hashtags

legendkiller5's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by pote14
I agree, I love college ball much more than the NFL. But, at the same time, I love football, so I want the best football game on the market and since 2K can't make a licensed game right now it looks like it is Madden this year. Hopefully NCAA will get the overhaul next year that Madden got this year, ProTak looks amazing, the depth of field (blur), presentation, the whole deal, it looks great and it is good to see that some branch of EA Sports DOES listen to the community.

This person's post speak truth.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »