Home

Guys we need to stop with the flaming, trolling, etc

This is a discussion on Guys we need to stop with the flaming, trolling, etc within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 11:57 PM   #1
Rookie

kkman187's Arena

OVR: 9
Guys we need to stop with the flaming, trolling, etc

In literally one day, this forum has gone downhill because one question hasn't been answered. Other questions from the community haven't been answer either, but this is the final straw for most. The rosters are messed up, and I can understand everyone's frustration because I am waiting impatiently just like you for an answer. An answer will come from either EA or another media that gets the game early. Although it is not looking good for the rosters, I am keeping hope, but senseless threads trying to force answers from EA is not helping my or your case. So until an answer is given, everyone take a nice hot (or cold) shower and go to sleep because we all need it.

Last edited by kkman187; 06-10-2009 at 12:18 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2009, 11:59 PM   #2
MVP

MrOctober430's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Guys we need to stop with the flaming, trolling, etc

i agree it's been crazy.

but i think people are just upset because the madden section is coming out with a bunch of good details and looking 1000x better, while we still have yet to hear from the ncaa crew or anything important that matters to the game.

ibtl
Old 06-09-2009, 11:59 PM   #3
SHO
Give us a raise, loser!

SHO's Arena

OVR: 24

This goes far beyond the fact that they haven't responded about the roster, that was simply the straw that broke the camel's back.
Old 06-09-2009, 11:59 PM   #4
Pro

mjussawalla's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkman187
In literally one day, this forum has gone downhill because one question hasn't been answered. The rosters are messed up, and I can understand everyone's frustration because I am waiting impatiently just like you for an answer. An answer will come from either EA or another media that gets the game early. Although it is not looking good for the rosters, I am keeping hope, but senseless threads trying to force answers from EA is not helping my or your case. So until an answer is given, everyone take a nice hot (or cold) shower and go to sleep because we all need it.
A good post.
And with that...I'm off for some
Old 06-09-2009, 11:59 PM   #5
Banned

MacPlex's Arena

OVR: 14

Yea everybidy is like
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyoKelylM1Y
lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2009, 12:00 AM   #6
Burrow Club

Watson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkman187
In literally one day, this forum has gone downhill because one question hasn't been answered. The rosters are messed up, and I can understand everyone's frustration because I am waiting impatiently just like you for an answer. An answer will come from either EA or another media that gets the game early. Although it is not looking good for the rosters, I am keeping hope, but senseless threads trying to force answers from EA is not helping my or your case. So until an answer is given, everyone take a nice hot (or cold) shower and go to sleep because we all need it.
Finally, somebody who isnt a massive troll.

@AdamdotH
Old 06-10-2009, 12:01 AM   #7
Banned

MtneerManiac's Arena

OVR: 6

But you see, that's what you don't get ... they're NOT going to answer. They're going to wait until people BUY the game to say one way or the other. They know this is a deal breaker for some, so they're wanting to wait for people to buy the game before they say one way or the other.

It's called damage control.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:01 AM   #8
Rookie

kkman187's Arena

OVR: 9

Yea, Madden looks great this year. The community involvement far outweighs NCAA's this year. I just wish the EA devs were that community oriented.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »