Home

We should all wait and buy NCAA 10 used

This is a discussion on We should all wait and buy NCAA 10 used within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2009, 08:41 PM   #41
Rookie

KLKapone11's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: We should all wait and buy NCAA 10 used

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
Ohh noo! Not that!

lol

Seriously man, I don't think that the basis of people buying this game is based on teambuilder. If I was renting or buying this used, my main concern would be how this thing plays on the field. You could create the last 10 national championship teams, but if the gameplay is flawed at best, then what good is teambuilder?

Even if the game doesnt work properly?
who ever said the game was flawed? the play will just be enhanced from last years as it always is. so yes! team builder is a big issue because if players cannot rely on and accurate roster then atleast they will be able to play with thier own teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2009, 08:45 PM   #42
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainesdaddy
Relax its entertainment, fantasy, A VIDEO GAME, if you need realism that bad try watching or going to a REAL game. Dont get upset because other people arent as passionate about a game as you are. Are you as passionate about things that really matter, like helpin out someone who's not fortunate enuff to throw away 60 bucks on a game(yes throw away, we all are whether we like the game or not). Nothing wrong with being critical, but as we seen far to often on these forums, because our OPINIONS differ, shouldnt leave you in disbelief about how i feel. Yes it has a problem or two, so what, so do you and i and every other person in the world(excluding those who are perfect HAHA!)So again relax, give your opinions, the boards are being read by the devs so who knows.............Wow i was wordy.
Relax? ahhh, thanks mom

Yes I do realize its a "VIDEO GAME", but its also irritating that ever since we went next gen, the game has sucked.. flat out, and people are fine with it.

Its like this..

NCAA: "Hey, I'm gonna kick ya in the balls & take your money"

You: "Awesome, yea that's cool! Just don't mess up my hair."
Old 06-10-2009, 08:49 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
Relax? ahhh, thanks mom

Yes I do realize its a "VIDEO GAME", but its also irritating that ever since we went next gen, the game has sucked.. flat out, and people are fine with it.

Its like this..

Go To Your Room Young Man!
Old 06-10-2009, 08:53 PM   #44
Rookie

KLKapone11's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
Relax? ahhh, thanks mom

Its like this..

LOL

hahaha that is what it feels like.

but i honestly have enjoyed next gen ncaa as much as i did last, idk i just always found myself having fun while i played for hours on in
Old 06-10-2009, 08:56 PM   #45
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

I've never purchased a next gen version of NCAA or Madden. So even if this is (at best) NCAA 9.5, it's a worthwhile purchase for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2009, 08:58 PM   #46
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKapone11
well i usually get an updated roster with complete names from someone else, don't you? im sure that the person you get em from will have an accurate roster so the roster that comes with it shouldnt matter too much should it, unless you are one of the hard working few that update the rosters
As a matter of fact yes I am. Last year, DT Linder (one of the main roster providers) posted an excel file where we could input a teams roster (Names, Positions, Numbers). I ended up completing about 7 or 8 teams for him, including your beloved Rice Owls. He then took our info on the excel sheet, put it into the game, and then on EA Locker..

So yes, this roster thing pisses me off. NCAA should be embarrassed.
Old 06-10-2009, 09:15 PM   #47
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lava
The problem is that if you want to use TeamBuilder, you can't buy the game used.
well thats BS....Thats the 1st I've ever heard of a game taking away a feature from the game because you didn't buy it new...sure theres been little bonus things....but still

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Old 06-10-2009, 09:21 PM   #48
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
well thats BS....Thats the 1st I've ever heard of a game taking away a feature from the game because you didn't buy it new...sure theres been little bonus things....but still
Wrong

NBA Live 09 - DNA Feature

...an EA product

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »