Home

Recruiting Against Feature

This is a discussion on Recruiting Against Feature within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2009, 03:42 PM   #1
Rookie

bigmike20000's Arena

OVR: 9
Recruiting Against Feature

This is both a question and suggestion to anyone. With the new recruiting against feature will this ever help to start new rivalries. For example my favorite team is IOWA and their main rivals are ISU, Minnesota, and Wisconsin. But it seems that we recruit in Illinois pretty heavily and just plain don't like them to much, so lets say during my dynasty because they seem to produce more highly rated players in that state, that I recruit against them and steal some of those higher rated players does that intensify our rivalry?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2009, 04:15 PM   #2
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Recruiting Against Feature

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmike20000
This is both a question and suggestion to anyone. With the new recruiting against feature will this ever help to start new rivalries. For example my favorite team is IOWA and their main rivals are ISU, Minnesota, and Wisconsin. But it seems that we recruit in Illinois pretty heavily and just plain don't like them to much, so lets say during my dynasty because they seem to produce more highly rated players in that state, that I recruit against them and steal some of those higher rated players does that intensify our rivalry?
They likely won't replace one of your three main rivals anywhere where it shows your rivalries. But, during the offseason and all through dynasty recruiting you might start to see an increase of competition between you and the Illini. I'm speculating here, but that might be cool. Again, I doubt they'd replace ISU for instance as a main rival, but in recruiting you might start seeing more guys head to them or dump them for you. I hope that's the case, because while I don't like the Canes, but respect them, I absolutely HATE with a passion the Crocs and will do everything I can to steal away their best recruits.
Old 06-11-2009, 05:18 PM   #3
Rookie

KLKapone11's Arena

OVR: 3

LOL yea i am pretty pumped for this feature. last year in online dynasties i would piss other users off by stealing star recruits and we sorta formed our own rivalry. every year like a week before me and the other "rival" user played, all the users in the dynasty would debate over who would come away victorious..... this NEW recruiting option along with the other new recruiting features will add fuel to the flame
Old 06-11-2009, 05:25 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 39

No, there is no such thing as creating a rivalry... something I have been suggesting to be included for a few years now.

Even if it was included (maybe next year), it would be botched by some kind of point system or it'd be tied into SS... thus ruining the experience
Old 06-11-2009, 05:33 PM   #5
Rookie

KLKapone11's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
No, there is no such thing as creating a rivalry... something I have been suggesting to be included for a few years now.

Even if it was included (maybe next year), it would be botched by some kind of point system or it'd be tied into SS... thus ruining the experience
in regards to what you were saying, when i said that i love this feature, i meant the new feature to recruit against othe teams...... but yes you are right, there is not "form-a-rivalry" feature
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »