Home

NCAA Football 10 Screenshots: Uniforms For Every Team

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Screenshots: Uniforms For Every Team within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2009, 12:35 PM   #25
Banned

vols bravesfan's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: NCAA Football 10 Screenshots: Uniforms For Every Team

once again PLEASE fix the Tennessee Orange.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2009, 12:36 PM   #26
The Lord of #Hashtags

legendkiller5's Arena

OVR: 27

This made my morning. I'm surprised EA was able to put in Mizzou's (and Wake's) gold tops since they had only been worn once, but good stuff, EA
Old 06-13-2009, 01:25 PM   #27
Pro

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
You must not be paying attention to the roster debacle news.
Actually, Michigans rosters are correct. The reason why Michigan is is a B+ overall is because the defense is an A-. The defense is right, IMO. Mike Martin is an absolute beast. He cam in with alot of hype, and he didnt dissapoint. Brandon Graham is arguably the best DE in the country. Donovan Warren and Boubacar(Boo Boo) Cissoko are very good also. Justin Turner and Will Campbell were both 5* defensive recruits for Michigan, and are both very good.

Michigans offense is rated a B. Maybe it should be a B-. But, Michigan has, hands down, the fastest QB in college football, in Denard Robinson. Sadly, EA totally whiffed on his speed. Tate Forcier is fast and has a great arm. By reading all the evaluations on him, he would have been a top 5 QB if he was taller. For god sake, he had the 2nd most scholarship offers among QB's. Michigan also returns Brandon Minor and Carlos Brown, who should both have big years. They also return another RB in Michael Shaw who did pretty good last year. They return Greg Matthews, who is pretty good. Martavious Odoms is very quick, he just needs to hold on to the ball, catching wise and returning wise. Michigan also returns the whole starting OL from last season.

NCAAB: Cincinnati Bearcats
NFL: Houston Texans
NBA: New York Knicks

"Those Who Stay Will Be CHAMPIONS"-Bo Schembechler-R.I.P.
Old 06-13-2009, 01:31 PM   #28
Rookie

tyler741's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks26ngoin
Actually, Michigans rosters are correct. The reason why Michigan is is a B+ overall is because the defense is an A-. The defense is right, IMO. Mike Martin is an absolute beast. He cam in with alot of hype, and he didnt dissapoint. Brandon Graham is arguably the best DE in the country. Donovan Warren and Boubacar(Boo Boo) Cissoko are very good also. Justin Turner and Will Campbell were both 5* defensive recruits for Michigan, and are both very good.

Michigans offense is rated a B. Maybe it should be a B-. But, Michigan has, hands down, the fastest QB in college football, in Denard Robinson. Sadly, EA totally whiffed on his speed. Tate Forcier is fast and has a great arm. By reading all the evaluations on him, he would have been a top 5 QB if he was taller. For god sake, he had the 2nd most scholarship offers among QB's. Michigan also returns Brandon Minor and Carlos Brown, who should both have big years. They also return another RB in Michael Shaw who did pretty good last year. They return Greg Matthews, who is pretty good. Martavious Odoms is very quick, he just needs to hold on to the ball, catching wise and returning wise. Michigan also returns the whole starting OL from last season.
You should of just said, "Michigan returns everyone, and they will be good. We don't really have any average players or any holes on our team, because we are stacked on talent. We have depth almost everywhere as well!"

Although I do agree with you about Denard's speed.. an 88 lol.
Old 06-13-2009, 02:42 PM   #29
Banned

OVR: 6

Good job on Colorado's uni's guys. They look superb. Now just fix their roster and i'll be thrilled
Old 06-13-2009, 03:36 PM   #30
Pro

OVR: 60
I just looked at every single screenshot and Oregon has fifteen preset combinations. NICE!
Old 06-13-2009, 03:47 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 5

Great job on the mix and match uniforms. I love the ability to change the sock and shoe color.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2009, 05:29 PM   #32
Banned

Strummer101er's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Check them out, we've posted the uniforms from every team in NCAA Football 10. Some of them are a little out of order, as I had some issues uploading them.
Steve (or someone else) can you confirm that we can mix and match any uniform in the game?

For example, take FSU's all-garnet uniforms but change the shoes and socks to black? Or create new combinations altogether?

It looks that way from the screenshots, but I've been misled by EA screens before.

Last edited by Strummer101er; 06-13-2009 at 06:00 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »