Home

List of NCAA 10 Team Ratings

This is a discussion on List of NCAA 10 Team Ratings within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2009, 03:40 AM   #33
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: List of NCAA 10 Team Ratings

I dont no why you guys are so mad. Im glad my cougars suck it makes the dynasty longer and more fun. If I was a U$C or Florida fan I dont see how that could be fun in dynasty if your team is already stacked and you cant build them up.
Old 06-14-2009, 06:16 AM   #34
MVP

boisejames's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatoes002
I dont no why you guys are so mad. Im glad my cougars suck it makes the dynasty longer and more fun. If I was a U$C or Florida fan I dont see how that could be fun in dynasty if your team is already stacked and you cant build them up.
I'm just a little annoyed that it doesn't seem to matter what kind of year some teams are going to have. EA will always give some teams the same rating whether it's supposed to be a rebuilding year or a top 25 year. Boise State has been a B or B- every year for 5 years now, Fresno St. is always C or C+, etc. I don't really care all that much that my team isn't that good for the reason you say but I just think it should be accurate
MLB: SEA
EFL: BHA
MLS: POR
Old 06-14-2009, 10:20 AM   #35
MVP

OVR: 24

lol at the rosters makers at EA. every year, for just about every game, the rosters are totally butchered beyond belief. NCAA's guys just rate the storied programs really good every year and say screw the rest. They know there are roster makers out there who will fix anything. What's their motivation to make solid rosters and ratings?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2009, 11:00 AM   #36
MVP

UtahUtes32's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by boritter
Boise State went 12 - 1 and is a B. BYU was 10-3 and is a C+. TCU was 11-2 and is a B-. Utah went 13-0 and is a B-.

These teams are respectively ranked 14, 17, 19 and 24 in NCAA 10. All those teams had great years and are expected to be strong again in 09. Yet they are all rated lower than unranked Michigan and Tennessee who stunk last year
It's called Non-BCS biased. It's ALWAYS like that.
Old 06-14-2009, 10:34 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 1

ok everyone is bitching about their own teams roster being messed up but do you want to see the most jacked up roster in the game?

well even if you don't here you go
Michigan state

predicted by every expert in the preseason polls to be a borderline top 25 team

they are returning arguably the best linebacker in the big ten (Greg Jones) and he is only a 78 overall while most big ten teams have better backup MLB's then him in the game

and in Ncaa 10 michigan state is the worst in all 3 overall team categorys (offense,defense and overall) in the big ten worse then indiana purdue all of them

Last edited by corsairs; 06-14-2009 at 10:39 PM.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:30 AM   #38
Rookie

Shade Shadows's Arena

OVR: 3

Yeah, Hawaii's is pretty bad too. Please let all this roster mistake business be a marketing technique. All we can do is hope. 4 weeks until release. I can't help but be excited anyway.
NBA: Boston Celtics
MLB: SF Giants
Old 06-15-2009, 09:34 AM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm trying not to be a blatant homer here for Michigan State, but... seriously? C-, C+, C-?

...the heck? What gives? Did Sparty take a wee in the roster guy's coffee pot at the Tiburon studios or something?

MSU isn't even better than the daunting football juggernaut that is (apparently) INDIANA?

And when the heck did the MSU defense become the NCAA 10 equivalent of a bucket of rancid vomit?
Old 06-15-2009, 10:13 AM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
I love that people are upset with how low Iowa got rated, and they aren't even Iowa fans..That's how bad this roster situation is. Its further proof why the community should have a larger role in determining ratings & rosters.
It's actually ridiculous.....some1 should consider making a post or PMing an EA guy with a list of ppl that are upset. Iowa defense was in the top 5 last year and lost 3 guys and they garnered a C rating.....

this is the 2nd year in a row EA has rendered a popular team unplayable online...some1 needs to start complaining to some1 who will listen...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »