Home

List of NCAA 10 Team Ratings

This is a discussion on List of NCAA 10 Team Ratings within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2009, 10:25 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: List of NCAA 10 Team Ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhossa
It's actually ridiculous.....some1 should consider making a post or PMing an EA guy with a list of ppl that are upset. Iowa defense was in the top 5 last year and lost 3 guys and they garnered a C rating.....

this is the 2nd year in a row EA has rendered a popular team unplayable online...some1 needs to start complaining to some1 who will listen...

I actually did, and i hope others do too. Iowa has a chance to win the big ten this year no joke. OSU and PSU both lost alot of key guys and Iowa returns an even stronger squad than last year with more experience......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2009, 10:36 AM   #42
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Baylor is about what I figured. A B would have been nice on Offense, but eh...
Old 06-15-2009, 10:39 AM   #43
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Why waste time bitching about this? We already knew the rosters were screwed up.
Old 06-15-2009, 11:00 AM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 2

I know the rosters are screwed up, but since they are supposedly last year's rosters for a lot of teams, I think Texas A&M at a B+ is downright comical. A&M went 4-8 last year and lost to Baylor 42-21 (with Baylor's 2nd and 3rd team in for the entire 4th quarter).
Old 06-15-2009, 11:14 AM   #45
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigre373
I know the rosters are screwed up, but since they are supposedly last year's rosters for a lot of teams, I think Texas A&M at a B+ is downright comical. A&M went 4-8 last year and lost to Baylor 42-21 (with Baylor's 2nd and 3rd team in for the entire 4th quarter).
In most cases they're last year's rosters prior to last season. In hindsight EA overrated the Ags, but they certainly weren't the only ones to do so. Most preseason forecasts had TAMU being somewhat improved from '07 (Phil Steele's CFB 2008 gave them a shot at topping 7 wins, while Dave Campbell's 2008 Texas Football had them going 8-4 and playing in the Alamo Bowl).

To reiterate-it is utterly pointless to complain about these team ratings not being an accurate reflection of the teams going into 2009, because all we have to go on is the partially finished files that were inadvertantly released.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2009, 11:26 AM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 4

PHP Code:
[php
[/php]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gator15
Florida looks pretty good

What else is new? lol.
Old 06-15-2009, 11:31 AM   #47
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Michigan STate went 9-3 last year and went to the Capital One bowl. They are projected to finish tied for second in the B10 this year. They are coming off one of their best recruiting years ever, including 10 4* prospects. Yet they are the lowest rated team in the B10?

And rated worse than the likes of Temple?

F EA!
Old 06-15-2009, 11:39 AM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Michigan STate went 9-3 last year and went to the Capital One bowl. They are projected to finish tied for second in the B10 this year. They are coming off one of their best recruiting years ever, including 10 4* prospects. Yet they are the lowest rated team in the B10?

And rated worse than the likes of Temple?

F EA!
Ya MSU got jipped too....they won't be too good thou they'll be on a rebuilding year... their not gonna tie for 2nd...OSU, PSU, and Iowa will be a head above every1 and Illinois has a chance to tie for 2nd considering their schedule is a joke... Still should be a B- overall maybe even a B. They have a chance to get 7 or 8 wins..... The fact that Indiana is better than MSU and Iowa is a disgrace....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »