Home

Rosters: When will we hear something??

This is a discussion on Rosters: When will we hear something?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2009, 01:27 AM   #9
Banned

WisconsinSports414's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Rosters: When will we hear something??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tovarich
Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

That's how you sound. They said they know it's a problem and they're dealing with it, and when they have the solution, we'll know. Asking every single day in between is pointless. They have a month to figure it out. Make some effort to exercise a little patience.
This.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:30 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 39

we will hear something when they tell us something.
Old 06-15-2009, 06:03 AM   #11
Rookie

kkman187's Arena

OVR: 9

Maybe they think we will forget about it and release the game anyway. Its possible.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2009, 06:31 AM   #12
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tovarich
Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

That's how you sound. They said they know it's a problem and they're dealing with it, and when they have the solution, we'll know. Asking every single day in between is pointless. They have a month to figure it out. Make some effort to exercise a little patience.
They don't really have a month- takes 2-3 week for patches to get thru the system. I get the point your making to the OP. Just pointing out they would have to do it soon.

I frankly think they'll just bank on the community to correct the rosters and maybe figure out how to add more freshmen to the database. They really only commented on the lack of freshman not the inaccuracies of the rosters themselves.
Old 06-15-2009, 06:51 AM   #13
Uber Blazer/Beaver Fan

blazer003's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrause1971
They don't really have a month- takes 2-3 week for patches to get thru the system. I get the point your making to the OP. Just pointing out they would have to do it soon.

I frankly think they'll just bank on the community to correct the rosters and maybe figure out how to add more freshmen to the database. They really only commented on the lack of freshman not the inaccuracies of the rosters themselves.
Well the problem is that a pretty significant portion play online ranked games and you can't use custom rosters there. I would assume that they can patch a new "official roster" in somehow, hopefully.

PS, I enjoyed using your rosters last year for my dynasties.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »