Home

Ea Devs, Auto Photo Feature - Again

This is a discussion on Ea Devs, Auto Photo Feature - Again within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2009, 03:12 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 27
Re: Ea Devs, Auto Photo Feature - Again

I agree, it's horrible and I've yet to see anyone have anything positive to say about it. I'm sure SOMEONE likes it but I think it would be a Where's Waldo type search to find that guy.

Both the Madden Team and the NCAA Team still have a ways to go until they learn not to force things on people, especially things you'll see all the time. It's kind of a no-brainer situation in the sense that these things don't accurately present the sport.

Really no excuse. This should've been removed. I think there were enough complaints, but aside from that it made every bit of sense in the world to get rid of it because it adds nothing to the game.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:17 PM   #10
ULTRAAAA!!!!

Cyros's Arena

OVR: 30

It was in 09? I only remember it being in 07...

My Video Game Streams
Old 06-15-2009, 03:26 PM   #11
MVP

^^^ I don't recall auto-photo being in 07. I'll have to fire it up again today. But it was in 08 and 09, and now apparently in 10. How many years will they continue to force a bad idea that no one seems to like?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2009, 03:27 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 5

Good lord people... I have played over 400 games between 08 and 09 and i could really care less about it. I did take a few snap shots in 08 though. Cant you guys find something else to complain about? Is this such a big deal? wow
Old 06-15-2009, 03:32 PM   #13
MVP

^^^ I don't know how complaining about people complaining helps anything.

It's something lots of people are annoyed by. Everything in the game on a board about the game is valid to talk about. Because you disagree doesn't make that any less true.

If it doesn't bother you, then for you the thread doesn't apply.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:33 PM   #14
Pro

WolverinesFinest's Arena

OVR: 14

just press a to skip it...I don't like it either but it'snot something to complain about...I'd hardly call it a feature.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:36 PM   #15
MVP

When people say stuff like this it should make a dev cringe. If people don't like something but they never say a word about it, this doesn't help them gain public interest on different aspects of what they're developing.

If you don't like something, it is worth complaining about. That's the basic premise of giving honest feedback.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2009, 03:40 PM   #16
Pro

WolverinesFinest's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatcher
When people say stuff like this it should make a dev cringe. If people don't like something but they never say a word about it, this doesn't help them gain public interest on different aspects of what they're developing.

If you don't like something, it is worth complaining about. That's the basic premise of giving honest feedback.
I agree with you but the fact is that they aren't going to take out something that they already took the time to add. It has been asked to be removed numerous times and it's time to accept the reality.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »