Home

Dynasty accelorators-one of the things is what we asked for, by the way...

This is a discussion on Dynasty accelorators-one of the things is what we asked for, by the way... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2009, 07:55 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: Dynasty accelorators-one of the things is what we asked for, by the way...

Quote:
Originally Posted by granddogg
I don't think WET BANDIT know how to read ! BANDIT you DON't have to buy it all you have to do is play good and recruit good and all those DLC accelerators will be unlocked for you for FREE..... If you don't want to work to unlock them then YOU can pay to unlock the DLC..... see for a hardcore gamer it's all ready in the game for free.... So plz stop saying you have to pay. Do you know what accelerate means?? To get going faster in this part it means i can get all these goodies faster if i pay for them.....
Come on, man. What's with the childish insults?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2009, 08:02 PM   #26
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
Obviously he won't be believe it until he plays the game thank god for all of us that's not too far off
Or until we're given some real details about how we can use the recruiting adviser and recruiting reports without paying for them.

Seriously, when did it become unreasonable to be skeptical about vague developer statements?
Old 06-15-2009, 08:15 PM   #27
MVP

OVR: 29

It's just beyond me how you classify this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_Kiniry_EA
So there are accelerator options in the game for dynasty, and they do not provide anything you cannot earn/figure out in the game by playing
as being vague
Old 06-15-2009, 08:25 PM   #28
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
It's just beyond me how you classify this...
as being vague
As I said before, I think the 'figure out' part is the key. That part is totally and completely unnecessary if you can in fact earn every one of those accelerators. So why did he put it in? To me, that signals that you can't actually earn every one of those accelerators, but the ones that you can't earn, Russell thinks we can 'figure out'. And that's what worries me.

Now, you can say this is just semantics, but semantics matter, especially when reading words from developers who are usually very particular about what they say and how they say it.

That's why I'm buying into what Russell said the same way you are. To me, what he said seems like a good bit of spin in hopes of damage control. I'm waiting for more certain, clear details.
Old 06-15-2009, 08:48 PM   #29
Fan of real schools

Hellisan's Arena

OVR: 19

I just love the name Wet Bandit.

edit: Bandit, I'm not going to get into the argument full force but just for you to say (or ask) then "why did he put it in" tells me that you're not very familiar with how things work over there...

Last edited by Hellisan; 06-15-2009 at 08:51 PM.
Old 06-15-2009, 09:03 PM   #30
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wet Bandit
Come on, man. What's with the childish insults?
Childish???? I'm not the one jumping around saying i have to pay for something free...You know what/////// Nevermid...your in your own World....
Old 06-15-2009, 09:04 PM   #31
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellisan
I just love the name Wet Bandit.

edit: Bandit, I'm not going to get into the argument full force but just for you to say (or ask) then "why did he put it in" tells me that you're not very familiar with how things work over there...
What do you mean?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2009, 09:55 PM   #32
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wet Bandit
As I said before, I think the 'figure out' part is the key. That part is totally and completely unnecessary if you can in fact earn every one of those accelerators. So why did he put it in? To me, that signals that you can't actually earn every one of those accelerators, but the ones that you can't earn, Russell thinks we can 'figure out'. And that's what worries me
why would that worry you? I doubt it'll be all that hard to figure out it's a video game not science class.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »