Home

NCAA Football 10 Screenshots: Dynasty

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Screenshots: Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2009, 10:20 AM   #57
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NCAA Football 10 Screenshots: Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmorg
That look's pretty good actually. Looking at last years CMP% leaders we have this.

Colt McCoy 76.7%
Chase Daniel 72.9%
Graham Harrell 70.6%
Kellen Moore 69.4%
Max Hall 69%
Brian Johnson 68%
Sam Bradford 67.9%

The top 47 QB's in NCAA Div-I Football last year were 60%+. If anything completion percentages are too low.
It's called "Arena Ball" LOL

These are all Spread team QB's and that should be noted. These are the few cases where this occurs.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:21 AM   #58
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlhungis
It sounds like it is unpopular to complain about the microtransactions, but I am going to do it anyways.

I guess I am unclear as to how it is going to work. Can you still unlock these things in game without purchasing them? To force people to pay for a recruiting adviser is pretty cheap. I can understand giving the option to simply purchase them to avoid the hassle of unlocking them in game, but if there is no other option but to purchase then it sucks.

Hopefully they do it like Tiger Woods, where you can use a microtransaction or use in game credit, although it doesn't appear to work that way.
From what I understand, you can unlock all these "cheats" in game by playing it. The cheats are there, much like TW, for those that want it now and don't wanna put the time and effort into obtaining these enhancements on their own.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 06-16-2009, 10:24 AM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 7

Didn't read the whole thread so sorry if this was already posted...

But why the new bar graphs for prospect ratings? Now I have to scroll down a long list while checking through the recruits? Just because someone thought it would be more clear that B+ is higher than B? What 5 year old doesn't know that?
Old 06-16-2009, 10:31 AM   #60
SHO
Give us a raise, loser!

SHO's Arena

OVR: 24

I feel as though stats would be more accurate if the devs took the offensive strategy sliders more serious. The Tebow Child isn't going to throw for 44 TD and 4000 YDs anytime soon. The problem is that they use "Spread" for every spread team in the game - when their iteration of it is passing. They should use Option Run more often for those teams who run the spread option because you get more accurate stats. Tuning teams' respective aggressiveness/conversative play would also help.

It annoys me that as a commish I can't adjust these things in an OD.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:33 AM   #61
Banned

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix-Monkey
Didn't read the whole thread so sorry if this was already posted...

But why the new bar graphs for prospect ratings? Now I have to scroll down a long list while checking through the recruits? Just because someone thought it would be more clear that B+ is higher than B? What 5 year old doesn't know that?

His name is Ben
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2009, 10:34 AM   #62
MVP

CKW11's Arena

OVR: 16

Thanks Steve. FSU's individual player ratings were ridiculously high after the development process thing.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:36 AM   #63
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
From what I understand, you can unlock all these "cheats" in game by playing it. The cheats are there, much like TW, for those that want it now and don't wanna put the time and effort into obtaining these enhancements on their own.
To clairfy for the other guy, as CB says, the "cheats" aren't even cheats. You can earn them but you likely won't get into the toughest places to play for a few years and it will take at least one season to add a pipeline but the only new concept is being able to buy them for immediate use. Is it corny? Yes. Will it affect many people at all? No.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:38 AM   #64
Rookie

rollinphat's Arena

OVR: 5

two things that still bother me

1) on the game preview screen it still has the total yards listed for each team.
IMO, it shouldn't say that Team A has thrown for 3000 yds this season. It should list the teams AVERAGES, not their totals. Then the team ranking should be based off this AVERAGE.
Showing that I've thrown for 2601 yards doesn't mean much, but to show that I average 289 yards a game does. Also, if you have a couple of bye's early in the season you'll be ranked like #105 in passing yet you AVERAGE 450 yds a game. That is very misleading.

2) top classes should have another menu off of it to sort the recruiting class rankings by CONFERENCE. not really sure why this isn't in there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »