Home

NCAA 09+ Teambuilder = NCAA 10'

This is a discussion on NCAA 09+ Teambuilder = NCAA 10' within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 12:55 PM   #1
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37
NCAA 09+ Teambuilder = NCAA 10'

Is it me....or is it that NCAA Football 10 is shaping up to be nothing more than a roster (hiccup) upgrade? TeamBuilder is basically create a team...only its done online....And after E3 and watching several videos...there seems to be no change to the presentation, graphics seem about on par with last years....and the animations are darn near identical!

Was there any "noticeable" work done to truly improve this game? Am I wrong? I do not want to sound like I am bashing EA's e"F"fort...but I have to call a spade a spade...There seems to be no leaps and bounds like its Madden counterpart..this game seems to take steps backwards every year...Why is it that we are in the 4th iteneration of College football for this Next-Gen...but its features are less than last gen??? Please let me know if I am wrong...right now, I just cannot honestly reserve this game and feel comfortable with where my money is going.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2009, 12:58 PM   #2
Rookie

nstod's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NCAA 09+ Teambuilder = NCAA 10'

Nothing new of substance here. All this has been hashed and re-hashed.

And you need to learn what prime notation actually means. The way you used it I'm sure isn't the way you meant it to be interpreted.
Old 06-16-2009, 01:04 PM   #3
MVP

CKW11's Arena

OVR: 16

How could you forget Season Showdown!!??
Old 06-16-2009, 01:05 PM   #4
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstod
Nothing new of substance here. All this has been hashed and re-hashed.

And you need to learn what prime notation actually means. The way you used it I'm sure isn't the way you meant it to be interpreted.
True!
Old 06-16-2009, 01:06 PM   #5
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKW11
How could you forget Season Showdown!!??
Oh yeah!! I can't forget about that!!! Thats the best feature this decade!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2009, 01:07 PM   #6
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsmallwood
Is it me....or is it that NCAA Football 10 is shaping up to be nothing more than a roster (hiccup) upgrade? TeamBuilder is basically create a team...only its done online....And after E3 and watching several videos...there seems to be no change to the presentation, graphics seem about on par with last years....and the animations are darn near identical!

Was there any "noticeable" work done to truly improve this game? Am I wrong? I do not want to sound like I am bashing EA's e"F"fort...but I have to call a spade a spade...There seems to be no leaps and bounds like its Madden counterpart..this game seems to take steps backwards every year...Why is it that we are in the 4th iteneration of College football for this Next-Gen...but its features are less than last gen??? Please let me know if I am wrong...right now, I just cannot honestly reserve this game and feel comfortable with where my money is going.
As someone who might not even buy the game still, i think your being kinda unfair. Based on the videos alone. The CPU is throwing deep much, much more often. The CPU appears to be running the balls better. The pursuit angles are actually pretty good. The LBs seem to cover the flats. I personally think the QB passing is still to accurate but just these changes appear in gameplay. Whether recruiting and other things are better, tough to say at this point.
Old 06-16-2009, 01:10 PM   #7
Rookie

Cvhsalumni's Arena

OVR: 6

Nothing new in this thread...
Old 06-16-2009, 01:17 PM   #8
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

I am sure I may not be saying anything new...I was just late to the party this year and after i was disappointed with E3 and all the info I received so far...i am just fishing to see if there is something I maybe missed!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »