Home

What We Want For NCAA 2011

This is a discussion on What We Want For NCAA 2011 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2009, 05:19 PM   #17
Banned

~Guru~'s Arena

OVR: 16
Re: What We Want For NCAA 2011

I would love to see less threads about the same b.s and for the mods to create one big sticky called. If you not happy post your nonsense here. Like that everybody can go there to vent about the same thing and we don't have to wake up in the morning and see 12 threads in the front screen about the same nonsense we read from another member or members the day before or week or month before.

I still laugh at people moaning about a game they have yet to play.

So how about it OS. How about one huge sticky thread called hey I demand this and I hate ncaa and we fund them and ea is lazy all tied together.
Old 06-17-2009, 05:28 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Guru~
I would love to see less threads about the same b.s and for the mods to create one big sticky called. If you not happy post your nonsense here. Like that everybody can go there to vent about the same thing and we don't have to wake up in the morning and see 12 threads in the front screen about the same nonsense we read from another member or members the day before or week or month before.

So how about it OS. How about one huge sticky thread called hey I demand this and I hate ncaa and we fund them and ea is lazy all tied together.

I'm also tired of seeing condescending posts like this.. We want change, we've been asking for most of these things for years, and its about time we got them.. We are justified in every way posting these threads. I don't care if the game is out or not because it is blatantly obvious nothing has truly been addressed when it comes to the things that we were "moaning" for.

GTFO if you don't like it.
Old 06-17-2009, 05:33 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 7

I want realistic blocking schemes, other people want the correct facemasks for every player on every team and 300 different-colored cleats.

How is EA supposed to bridge that gap?

There are people who say that the central gameplay - momentum, player movement, blocking logic, etc. - is the most important thing.

And then there are those that say the "little things that add depth and atmosphere" should be given priority - facemasks, cleats, chinstraps, dreads, chain crews, stadium details, banners and flags (and, for all the mocking, if windsocks were not in, someone who surely be throwing a sh*tfit).

So EA needs to address the entire spectrum between the cosmetic and the central engine AND make money off the casuals (not that the denizens of this board are really experts on football - and I'm not either - but they are generally better informed than your average Tebowcheeser).

So...they focus a little bit on everything and a lot on nothing
Old 06-17-2009, 05:34 PM   #20
SHO
Give us a raise, loser!

SHO's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:

The forum would be DEAD if that would happen.
Old 06-17-2009, 05:35 PM   #21
Pro

Soonerd2's Arena

Quote:

There alot of threads about this but if the game wasn't spinning it's wheels or maybe even rolling downhill there wouldn't be as many of these. No game will ever make EVERYONE happy dude. But brainstorming and talking about what we would like to see added isn't BS. So don't read the threads that just absolutely ruin your day and make life on the internet so unbearable for you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2009, 05:37 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylee
I want realistic blocking schemes, other people want the correct facemasks for every player on every team and 300 different-colored cleats.

How is EA supposed to bridge that gap?

If they were to focus less on things like Season Showdown or upgrading an already lame Race 4 the Heisman..I think they could address both.
Old 06-17-2009, 05:45 PM   #23
Rookie

Let's say the market research showed that Season Showdown would give the game X new buyers while only losing it Y "hardcore gamers" (where X>Y).

--It would, in the short run, behoove the company to put it in. Most people here are going to buy the game no matter what, because they need their "fix."

Buying it reluctantly doesn't change the fact that you're still putting the same amount of money in their pockets as the "casual" market.

The cosmetic stuff really does bogle my mind sometimes. People complain about every damn facemask in the entire FBS. How can that matter to anyone???

But, even as I think that, I realize that people are wondering how I could care about something as small as the broken Zone Read or Triple Option blocking schemes - after all, those are just the fatties up front.

Everyone simply has different priorities. There is no consensus here about what is THE priority for 2010 or 2011 or WHENEVER.
Old 06-17-2009, 05:47 PM   #24
Rookie

Man O'War's Arena

OVR: 0

Too early.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »